Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think Seth Mitchell or Deontay Wilder can bring any excitement to the heavies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think Seth Mitchell or Deontay Wilder can bring any excitement to the heavies?

Man the Heavyweight Division looks bleak does anyone think highly of these two and see them shaking it up a bit?

A fight between them would not be too bad.

With both they need to take their time with, Mitchell is a bit more polished but he still has a lot he needs to work on. Interested to see how he does on Friday though.

Wilder is still so raw, he has some of the tools but he really needs a lot of polish and that requires a ton of hark work on his part. Time will tell with him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      With both they need to take their time with, Mitchell is a bit more polished but he still has a lot he needs to work on. Interested to see how he does on Friday though.

Wilder is still so raw, he has some of the tools but he really needs a lot of polish and that requires a ton of hark work on his part. Time will tell with him.
      Completely Agree I would also be very interested in watching them fight against each other in about a year or two after they put a lot more work in the gym.

Comment

Europe's where the future of the HW's are at

Helenius
        Pulev (Although he is getting on a bit)
        Fury
        Dallas
        Price

And no doubt even more Eastern Euros coming through

Comment

Why, because they're american?

The future of the HWs is in Europe: Helenius, Pulev, Glazkov, Fury...

Comment

Wilder has a chin that needs to be very protected so I am not sure he can make it very far

Mitchell I like. Very raw but shows some promise. Evans Quinn is a good gauge for him as he is a pretty good fighter in his own right

Comment

I don't know about the other guy but I think Deontay Wilder if he doesn't get tagged on the chin could be the HW's version of Tommy Hearns...

Comment

Working...
              X