Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will always be known AS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather will always be known AS...

Chicken Floyd. This guy cannot crack top 50.

makin the most cash for not fighting the best out there

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
      The boxer who avoided the best WW's in his time, the person who beat a deteriorating De La Hoya, and the boxer that picked on smaller fighters when he had real competition in front of him. To those of you that say tune-up...well...Atleast Cotto fought tune-ups in his weight class. What a looser!!!
      Yep Gomez and Jennings are better than Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
        Floyd wont be rememberd. He will be forgotten. They wont show any of his boring fights in the future unless they are in convalescent home and are trying to put the old people to sleep :sleep:
        that's funny...he damn sure is remembered right now...and the biggest name in boxing currently...many fighters like pacman, cotto, margartio, mosley, marquez, williams, whoever, don't feel they are truly the best until they beat this kid. he will go down as the greatest skilled fighter ever possibly and the greatest fighter of his era, and one of the all time greats, i bet my life on it...haters claim what they claim...realists see the truth staring at them in their faces...floyd is the best, period...

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          that's funny...he damn sure is remembered right now...and the biggest name in boxing currently...many fighters like pacman, cotto, margartio, mosley, marquez, williams, whoever, don't feel they are truly the best until they beat this kid. he will go down as the greatest skilled fighter ever possibly and the greatest fighter of his era, and one of the all time greats, i bet my life on it...haters claim what they claim...realists see the truth staring at them in their faces...floyd is the best, period...
          You have a poster of Mayweathers nuts' next to your Tom Brady poster?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            I just give you that he is a skilled fighter, boring to watch, but skilled!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              "The Cartel" what??
              All three of you fools?
              You idiots aint no match for us and you know it,
              stop startin **** you know u gonna get destroyed in
              i agree with you. i hate when people have double standards, they say dlh was old for floyd but give props to manny for beating him. i think it was the overall exciting factor. people seem to not like that floyd beat him but manny beat him up. same thing as the others that floyd has fought and cotto has destroyed. it's just different ways of looking at it. i personally think, and i think i'll tell my kids that floyd was the best naturally talented fighter of this whole era, if not athlete. the reason i say athlete is because yeah we've had our fedors, lebrons, kobes and whatever but these guys depend on others to win, ( taking woods/fedor out of it cuz their on their own" but floyd i mean he's just amazing to watch. i remember my dad making me watch him when he was like a real amatur back in the late 90's. i remember only watching him and tito fight back then. but it really really is a shame that he never decided to fight top welters and that's just a fact im not hating. no one can erase the fact he ducked marg for 8 mill and cotto fought him for 4. and he never fought shane and cotto beat him soundly. now cotto is fighting a more challenging fighter in rugged clottey and well, floyds fighting fat lightweights. that's just the true and people need to stop hating just because and say it how it is. if floyd does beat marquez, ppl wont get him credit. and marquez CAN beat floyd IMO, he still has to take ringrust off. i personally think cotto-poac will be more exciting cuz they both go to brawl basically and floyds gonna be dancing, or showcasing, his amazing skills around the ring and win an easy decition. oh well **** happens.

Comment

i agree with you. i hate when people have double standards, they say dlh was old for floyd but give props to manny for beating him. i think it was the overall exciting factor. people seem to not like that floyd beat him but manny beat him up. same thing as the others that floyd has fought and cotto has destroyed. it's just different ways of looking at it. i personally think, and i think i'll tell my kids that floyd was the best naturally talented fighter of this whole era, if not athlete. the reason i say athlete is because yeah we've had our fedors, lebrons, kobes and whatever but these guys depend on others to win, ( taking woods/fedor out of it cuz their on their own" but floyd i mean he's just amazing to watch. i remember my dad making me watch him when he was like a real amatur back in the late 90's. i remember only watching him and tito fight back then. but it really really is a shame that he never decided to fight top welters and that's just a fact im not hating. no one can erase the fact he ducked marg for 8 mill and cotto fought him for 4. and he never fought shane and cotto beat him soundly. now cotto is fighting a more challenging fighter in rugged clottey and well, floyds fighting fat lightweights. that's just the true and people need to stop hating just because and say it how it is. if floyd does beat marquez, ppl wont get him credit. and marquez CAN beat floyd IMO, he still has to take ringrust off. i personally think cotto-poac will be more exciting cuz they both go to brawl basically and floyds gonna be dancing, or showcasing, his amazing skills around the ring and win an easy decition. oh well **** happens.

Comment

Comment

**** for some reason my **** got posted three times and not at the bottom...the ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X