Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Julio Cesar chavez jr arrived in Wild Card Yet to start Training for Gomez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Julio Cesar chavez jr arrived in Wild Card Yet to start Training for Gomez fight?

Has Julio Cesar chavez jr arrived in Wild Card Yet to start Training for Gomez fight?

I hope Chavez Jr breaks his arm and his fight gets cancelled so that Roach can fully concentrate on Khan-Maidana after he is done preparing Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
      Freddie hasn't got much time, Heavy times right now, If its true that Pac isn't doing well in training

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I hope Chavez Jr breaks his arm and his fight gets cancelled so that Roach can fully concentrate on Khan-Maidana after he is done preparing Manny.
        You wish ill for other people, immature ******..

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
          Only till December 11th ofcourse. I don't care about Chavez Jr after that date. The perfect scenario would be that he breaks his arm right now and that the doctor says that he can start training again on Dec. 13th. The fight will only be delayed for like 2 months so stop crying about it, little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
            this is wazza you're talking about. He only wishes the best for his amir. He's still a ****** though.

Comment

Working...
            X