No announcement yet.

TMT Boxer banned for taking PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    To be fair, DMAA (although banned now in the US I believe) was in almost all old "pre workout products." I am not sure why a boxer would use a pre workout, but maybe he was lifting weights with a training partner and they used an old pre workout supplement for energy or something

it is very possible he did not know what he took.

I do believe DMAA is most definitely a performance enhancer, however it is not nearly as bad as HGH/steroids. it is a energy/focus performance type booster.

PED, nonetheless
    It's a shame all of the idiots on this site will likely ignore ur response.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      bu bu bu but fraud is trying very hard to clean up not just the sport of baxin' but all of sports.

I laughed hard at this, especially baxin' .

Comment

The title of this thread is ridiculous as if TMT is a PED factory fighters inadvertently ingest things that end up being banned substances...when your an athlete you dont eat like a typical citizen you take supplements and watch carefully what you eat.....The list of banned substances is always being updated and is exhaustive

Comment

He's a TMT fighter because he trained at the gym once?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            A couple got caught before the mayweather maidana fight

Arias and someone else, these 2 were definitely tmt, they were fighting on the undercard.

So that's a total of 4 even if you don't include the guy in OP

How many fighters are part of tmt?
            Fl0mos
            Must know the answer to this question since they seem to know who is tmt and who is not.
            What did I tell you about your agenda. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Comment

@Floydmayweather in gym going hard. Lead by example baby ..THAT WHY CUTTING EVERYBODY OUT OF MY LIFE WITH THEY BULL**** AND PLAYING TACTICS MY CARRIER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE BULL .... TURN UP %100 EITHER YOU STEP UP OR STEP OUT THE FU@CKING WAY HARDWORK DEDICATION CHEESEBURGER. #TMT. SHOUT OUT TO @NATURALVITAMINS

"Natural vitamins"

on his insta accoiunt hashtag the money team is everywhere. Clearly a money team member
              Last edited by DosRounds; 08-10-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Y'all just haten on TBE mane. Stahp son, he got that money doe. He laffin straight to da bank wyle y'all stay hatin an broke. TMT till I dieeeeee wake Napquiao up! LOLOLOL

AmIRight?

Comment

Working...
                X