Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he can still make 140, why not?
    He still makes money down there... but if he wants Floyd, he gotta move up

Comment

I ask myself the same about Mikey Garcia.. Dude is fighting at a weight class where he looks too big at. I'd like to see him ruin Gamboa at 135

Comment

Garcia is the king of 140, let him reign

Comment

He will, and soon. Maybe even his next fight. He looked a little sucked in at the Matthysse weigh in.

Comment

1) It's a monopoly, most of the fighters are managed by Al Haymon, because of that it is in his best interest to keep the fighters spread out. It is a good way of preventing companies from building their own fighters up.

2) Why should he move up? If he is comfortable at the weight then it should be enough for him to clean out his division; I don't think enough fighters take this approach to be honest.

3) He will probably end up fighting Malignaggi next.

Comment

he sits at the throne at '40.. but danny wants his body to grow into yhe weight w the proper lean muscle. thats the way to healthily always make weight w/o issues. on the other side of the spectrum, all tho his body looks great bc if genes & fast twitch muscle fibers, broner sort of forcing whatever weights hes at

Comment

Working...
              X