Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to replace Khan's picture on the main page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is bigger than any Mexican and Ward in boxing right now, fact.

I can't believe people actually care enough to petition to have one fighter's picture removed though. When people come to this site they can relate to the pictures they see, why remove Khan?

Comment

Why was Khan even up there in the first place? IMO atleast dominate some sort of division to even be considered.

Comment

Marquez should had been up there Eons ago. Even when losing he has given great account of himself and has been always a factor in boxing. It might be too late in his career. Ward would be the obvious choice, he looks like he has longivity.

Khan should had never been up there but I guess you have to represent all type of countries and ethnic backgrounds to be fair in a public sight

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

I can't believe people actually care enough to petition to have one fighter's picture removed though. When people come to this site they can relate to the pictures they see, why remove Khan?
          i highly doubt that. Canelo is bigger than khan. Just compare ratings. He is used to pull in bigger pay per view ratings. i think you are just delusional my friend.

Comment

Replace with Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Is any mod going to at least consider it?
              no last time I made a similar thread I was banned:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Marquez should had been up there Eons ago. Even when losing he has given great account of himself and has been always a factor in boxing. It might be too late in his career. Ward would be the obvious choice, he looks like he has longivity.

Khan should had never been up there but I guess you have to represent all type of countries and ethnic backgrounds to be fair in a public sight
                exactly and there is no bigger players in he sport than mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                  i highly doubt that. Canelo is bigger than khan. Just compare ratings. He is used to pull in bigger pay per view ratings. i think you are just delusional my friend.
                  No need to debate with this guy. "Location : England"

Comment

When people come to this site they can relate to the pictures they see, why remove Khan?
                    Yeah, I might be wrong but I don't think the banner is about pfp rankings. I'd say it's more about the most popular active fighters to hit boxingscene's target audience. Froch is Britain's best fighter but Khan is unquestionably higher profile.

Given B-Hop is close to retirement, Canelo for Hopkins might be a good trade.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 07-30-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

I agree Chavez JR should replace him after he knocks out Martinez this September.

Comment

Working...
                      X