No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Denies Internal Rift With Ariza Over Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Denies Internal Rift With Ariza Over Pacquiao

On Thursday afternoon, I caught wind of an article from my colleague Michael Marley, as he reported on an apparent rift taking place inside of Manny Pacquiao’s camp between trainer Freddie Roach and strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza. Apparently, Roach was thinking of coming to Pacquiao and suggesting that the eight-division champion either choose his services or that of Ariza.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ariza is garbage and is not needed whatsoever.

Comment

Ariza pretty much is a dime a dozen, they could easily replace him. I don't see the need for any drama at all over him and he has had a lot of leeway already with making waves.

Comment

Fire Ariza and he sells his story for about as much as he would cost to retain as a conditioning coach. Pretty much a lose-lose situation for everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Fire Ariza and he sells his story for about as much as he would cost to retain as a conditioning coach. Pretty much a lose-lose situation for everyone involved.
          If your logic is true, did you ever stop and think why Ariza didn't rat out Chavez Jr or Khan yet?

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
            If your logic is true, did you ever stop and think why Ariza didn't rat out Chavez Jr or Khan yet?
            Chavez Jr hasn't fired him at all and Khan's story is worth less than the percentage of one Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Chavez Jr hasn't fired him at all and Khan's story is worth less than the percentage of one Pacquiao fight.
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but Roach was quoted in the article that Ariza's no longer with both Chavez and Khan. And Khan's story would still sell well despite your claim.

At any rate, why the hell would he jeopardize his own career and further stain his reputation at the same time?

Comment

Sells what story, exactly? If you're implying that Pac is on PEDs (yet again) then you should come to realize that he's never came up positive in any of his tests. Same can't be said for Al Haymon fighters.

Comment

Why deny something you admitted and showed on 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                  X