No announcement yet.

is donaire the next pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is donaire the next pac?

i wanna see him fight and beat dudes at ww first before i even consider this thought.

No. Manny has a certain image... a Bruce Lee Kung Fu chemistry. Small things like that give guys a star appeal. Just like how Tyson had a look of menace coupled with his style.... it really helps.

Comment

No, he doesn't have the rags to riches story going for him. Dude is a beast though. Was loving the show boating yesterday.

Comment

Short answer: no.

Long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

i just thought i'd ask since some ppl are starting to diminish pac's accomplishments and annoint nonito as the next best thing regardless of his somewhat unspectacular win last night.

say what you want about pac but light flyweight to ww is such a tremendous task.

Comment

Nonito is fighting good oposition all the time, pac is a hype job with careful matchmaking by Arum

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              i just thought i'd ask since some ppl are starting to diminish pac's accomplishments and annoint nonito as the next best thing regardless of his somewhat unspectacular win last night.

say what you want about pac but light flyweight to ww is such a tremendous task.
              agreed..............

Comment

Nonito is better than Pacquiao. But he won't reach Pacquiao's level of popularity.

Comment

He is near because of the pinoy blood but Pacquiao is on some godly level and it would be very hard to get to where he is. There is no fighter in the same universe as Pac maybe marquez a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    He is near because of the pinoy blood but Pacquiao is on some godly level and it would be very hard to get to where he is. There is no fighter in the same universe as Pac maybe marquez a little bit.
                    haha you're funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X