Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Carmelo Anthony be Traded ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Will Carmelo Anthony be Traded ?

Yes or No ?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Not Sure
    0.00%

Yes it's inevitable

Comment

yeah,hopefully to the new jersey nets

Comment

The Knicks will acquire him.at least i hope so for my bro he has been a knicks fan for 25 years.

Comment

Has to, the Nets are willing to trade the entire squad for him. The Nets offer is just ridiculous.

You're offering them a top 10 PG, how do you let them talk you into letting go your #2 pick, and 4 1st round picks to go with that?

The Knicks are hesitant to throw in Gallinari or Fields in the deal, as they should be, but if there's no other choice, just give them Gallinari. Gallinari is good and might get better, but he doesn't have as much upside as Fields and Melo makes you top 4 in the East immediately.

Knicks would be stupid to just let a top 5 player slip, when he wants to go over there. That is, unless they're sure Paul is going in the off season.

Comment

Probably..Either to NY or NJ but it won't matter cause both teams will give up too much for Melo..

I think NY's talking about giving up Chandler, Turiaf, Randolph and Gallinari while NJ wants to give up Harris, Favors, Troy Murphy and 4 future 1st round draft picks. It's insane how desperate these teams are

Comment

The Nets offer is superior than any Knicks offer because of the 4 1st round picks. Unfortunately, Melo wants to go to the Knicks.

Comment

Of course he will, Denver is just waiting for the best deal.

Comment

yes, but who cares?!

I like Melo, but he is no Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, etc.

People are talking tooo much about this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                  X