Collapse
No announcement yet.

New WBC HW Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Stiverne. A Wilder fight should be amazing. I really hope Wladamir doesn't butt in and **** it up.

Comment

The fight should have been called off after the 2nd knockdown in the 6th because Arreola's legs were all over the place. Arreola was fighting well but I feel Stiverne was wanting him to punch himself out before taking him out. Congratulations Stiverne, great fight.

Comment

Good fight, entertaining. Excellent finish from BS in the 6th.

Him v Wilder will be a war.

Comment

Great old achool fight. Wlad did you see that??????

Thats a fight klinchko.

Neither can beat klinchko via styles make fights.

Arreola was beating his ass, but stiverne caught him.
          Boxing...............

Id take a rematch. But id really like
          Stiverne vs wilder
          And arreola vs adamek.

Wilder likely catches lazy no headmovemnt stiverne

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            0 head movement, stationary, throws jab from his waist, chinny.

Can't see him beating Wilder, wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd in 2. The way he keeps that left hand so low, Wilder's right hand's so strong. Bigger fighters will pick him apart from outside.
            You can't see him beating Wilder?? Are you serious?? There's nothing chinny about Stiverne and Stiverne is also a better boxer than Wilder.

Comment

Wilder is putting him out bro! He's keeping that title warm for the Bronze Bomber. Belt coming back up to the USA. Stiverne repping too many places. Haiti, Canada, Vegas, Florida...... Wilder bringing it home!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Wilder is putting him out bro! He's keeping that title warm for the Bronze Bomber. Belt coming back up to the USA. Stiverne repping too many places. Haiti, Canada, Vegas, Florida...... Wilder bringing it home!
                Didn't you pick Arreola to win tonight? I have a feeling you'll be wrong again when you pick Wilder to win. Stiverne can rep every place on planet earth cause at the end of the day he gets the job done. Wilder is very beatable so don't be surprised if Stiverne knocks him the f_uck out.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Didn't you pick Arreola to win tonight? I have a feeling you'll be wrong again when you pick Wilder to win. Stiverne can rep every place on planet earth cause at the end of the day he gets the job done. Wilder is very beatable so don't be surprised if Stiverne knocks him the f_uck out.
                  Hell no! No racism but I never ever go for a mexican. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X