Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else Disappointed In GGG's.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    Rosado looked really good and still got ****ed up. People need to not take away from Gannady, they should really be looking at how much Rosado had improved. Then again, I'm assuming most people watch fights and just want damage done. They don't look at adjustments, movements, strategy, combo finishes, or angles.

Exactly, and you'll see when GGG will KO his another opponent most of people here will praise him as usual. I think he gave a very good performance,Rosado's face was a ****ing mess. Chavez will be KTFO by him, mark my words, je has nothing to beat GGG he's slow, hi footwork is ****, Gennady will brutalize him really bad. Golovkin - Martinez will be a fight of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      Performance??????????

I hope he really was sick
      No, it's hard to look good against a guy who's scared as **** of you and your power. This reminded me of when Donaire fought Narvaez actually

I think he looked good all things considered, and can people please stop saying GGG has ****ty defense? He doesn't move his head much but his overall defense is pretty good IMO, he sets up his shots well and stays out of range of your power until he's got you timed, he has great timing

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        I think he did fine, people just hold him to a higher standard. He still dominated Rosado and his monstrous punches nearly took Rosado's face off.
        rosado's face looked awful, a person's face isn't supposed to take that kind of punishment. he'll probably cut up really easy from now on, like Cotto did after Marg

Comment

Working...
        X