Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory on why Pacquiao-Mayweather hasnt happened yet. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    see below your avatar..................my reputation greater that yours........which means your opinion on this matter is <<<<<<....than mine.................LOL
    yes cause Green K means sooo much on here .....awww shucks

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Manny will take test inbetween rounds? Then why wont he actually sign the contract?

Dude Shogunn, I never said he wasnt on vacation...lol yes hes on "vacation". which is the entire point of my "theory"....lol..

Mayweather has been on "vacation" for the reasons i stated...lol

what are you tryna debate or disagree on?
      what contract? who's he going to sign a contract with? Is there a contract waiting that we dont know about?

Comment

see below your avatar..................my reputation greater that yours........which means your opinion on this matter is <<<<<<....than mine.................LOL
        you're a pathetic loser,that shows how much life you *******s have.All you care about is duckqiao and green karma.

you stupid bastard all he has to do is go on the thief option and his karma would reset.

and don't be proud to be green,it's because this forum contains a lots of idiots just like yourself

Comment

its a simple.....................typical..........MAYWEA THER duck.............imo

and you were just mentioning that since you have more GREEN K what you say matters most?

Comment

quit jeffing...............

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              what contract? who's he going to sign a contract with? Is there a contract waiting that we dont know about?
              exactly what ive been thinking

Comment

exactly what ive been thinking
                Manny will take test inbetween rounds? Then why wont he actually sign the contract?
                what contract? you mentioned it in the first place.

Comment

With all of the BS

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  arum....thats the reason the fight hasnt happened

yes of course...but their are reasons and motives why Arum is the culprit. My theory makes sense as to why he hasnt made the fight.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  That was a long post CC but if you read between the lines you still make this a one sided debate. That is, you are blaming ONLY Arum for all of the stalling.

You don't bring up why Floyd is putting all the roadblocks.

Round 1, it was all about the testing.

Round 2, it was all about Floyd's vacation.

See I was right. Cash Cow wrote that long long post just so he can later say, see, it's Arum's fault.

BUT he makes Floyd look so innocent in all of this.
                  Last edited by ADP02; 12-09-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    [/B][/COLOR]

See I was right. Cash Cow wrote that long long post just so he can later say, see, it's Arum's fault.

BUT he makes Floyd look so innocent in all of this.
                    Well I say its Arums fault because I believe he is the reason the fight hasnt happened. Not saying its his fault in a bad way because from a promoters point of view I understand why he hasnt put Pac in with Mayweather. IMO he wants to cash out on Pac before putting him in with Mayweather which is why Pac has fought only Top Rank fighters as of late. This is his own personal strategy in which Mayweather can do nothing about it. Why would Arum put Pac in with Mayweather in 2009 or 2010? If he puts him in with Mayweather at those times then theres no way he gets the PPV#'s that Pac has got with HIS fighters. Nobody would pay to see Pac-Cotto, Pac-clottey or Pac-Margarito because Mayweather would have already dissipated the aura around Manny....it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSmash View Post
                      LOL @ you thinking the economy will be better in 2011...
                      LOL exactly if this fight is waiting on the economy to grow this fight will never EVER happen...the US will only get worst

Comment

Working...
                      X