Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three more days for the destruction of Juan Maricon Lopez....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
    Yeah, bro. New Zealand FTMFW!
    Go back to living in Tijuana, ******.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rab View Post
      Go back to living in Tijuana, ******.
      I got kicked out for being in Mexico illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        WTF that have to do with anything??? and anyways I gave Segura his props, didnt you see saying oh, Calderon is old, oh Segura was cherry picking.

The only bitches around here are you and your Mexican compadres, saying rafa will KO Juanma but making tons of excuses in the process in case he loses, wich he will.
        No b*tch don't give me that, your f*ggot ass always hypes up your PR fighters saying KO in less than 8 for every ****ing fight then they end up losing big time which will happen with Juan Ma.

There's no excuses it's just facts. Prime Rafa was at bantam....he's been in a lot of wars. He's not th same anymore. BUT Juan Ma gets a lot of credit if he wins because Rafa is still a dangerous opponent and the toughest he's faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
          I got kicked out for being in Mexico illegally.
          Good

Comment

Originally posted by -Rab View Post
            No b*tch don't give me that, your f*ggot ass always hypes up your PR fighters saying KO in less than 8 for every ****ing fight then they end up losing big time which will happen with Juan Ma.

There's no excuses it's just facts. Prime Rafa was at bantam....he's been in a lot of wars. He's not th same anymore. BUT Juan Ma gets a lot of credit if he wins because Rafa is still a dangerous opponent and the toughest he's faced.
            Thats what I wanted to hear Jotto. Lets see f you actually give him his props

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Thats what I wanted to hear Jotto. Lets see f you actually give him his props
              Me la pelas pinche mamabicho pendejo.

Comment

Huge Marquez brothers fan but Rafa is gonna lose. Rafa doesn't have much left to give to the sport and Juanma is really talented and entering his prime. I almost compare it for DLH/Pac where Rafa is just going to take a beating and the ref will probably step in around rounds 4 or 5. I'm still pulling hard for my boy to pull off the upset though.

Comment

I'm in high hopes for an upset. However, it is more likely that juanma is going to win as he has very few disadvantages if any.

Comment

It's a very interesting matchup that should offer some fire works while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      younger , bigger , stronger , hungrier usually wins.

rafa is a natural bantam and not only that he is past it.

juanma should win.
                      I thought that too, until I caught Cotto outclassing Foreman through a superior gameplan and the skills and style to beat Foreman.

The same I see happening in this fight. Boxrec says Lopez is 5'7 and Marquez 5'5 1/2, but in the photos Marquez seems to be taller and I see him being pretty close in strength too.

From analyzing the matchup, Rafa has to neutralize Lopez' right and he'll win (Mtagwa did it and it wasn't just because he has a good chin and stamina or because Lopez was weight drained). His style is equipped to deal with southpaws (especially ones that don't have good defense). I doubt it, but if Lopez is able to take him out, he'll get in my top 10 P4P. Rafa will get in get back into my Top 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X