Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce goes crazy after Calderon-Cazares - MUST SEE!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce goes crazy after Calderon-Cazares - MUST SEE!!!!

Great video

Last edited by Majority_Draw; 09-05-2008, 07:01 PM.

Comment

that guy is the worst i have ever ever seen, terrible at coducting interviews,

after a fight on the undercard of Cotto Margarito, he interviewed the winner of a fight (cant remember who) but margarito`s trainer also trained the fighter, he started getting the fighter to translate and started asking the trainer questions about the Cotto-Margarito fight completely ignoring the fighter`s victory, it was awful, it was worse because he asked so many questions,

Comment

thats Doug Fischer

Comment

Coming from the guy who was giving Lockett a chance against Pavlik, and the commentators that didnt say a peep when Ricky Hatton was saved by the referee against Lazcano

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
            Coming from the guy who was giving Lockett a chance against Pavlik, and the commentators that didnt say a peep when Ricky Hatton was saved by the referee against Lazcano

lol
            Wrong network......

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post

lol
              that guy is pretty awful though, well the times i have seen him

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Wrong network......
                Also, He picked Pavlik by KO within 4..

Comment

WELL ITS TRUE.calderon is a dwarf.even though skilled, there comes a point when the size disparity is just too much.either doug wants calde ktfo or he wants him to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                    that guy is pretty awful though, well the times i have seen him
                    yea i think he is a decent enough writer, but i hated almost eveything that came out of his mouth during that broadcast, and thats the first time ive heard him commentate.

You know who is a SURPRISINGLY good interviewer. As much as I HATE him as a commentator, Wally Mathews does an EXCELLENT interview after the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X