Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri: A KO of Pacquiao is Not Out of The Question!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacksonrr View Post
    Algieri better be careful not to get caught up in the media whirlwind. The other day someone in his camp saying he outclassed Ruslan after round 1, Chris saying Mayweather is a goal etc.
    The kid has $ tied to PPV sales. He has to get out there and say some things that are going to get people talking about him and drive up interest. From what I understand, Manny won't be in the US or will have limited time here, so you're not going to see or hear from him too much.

Talking about KOs and Mayweather is a good start, if you ask me.

He was asked if he could knockout Pacquiao. Could you imagine if his response was
    "No. I got lucky in the Provodnikov fight that I was able to overcome the first round. Plus his style played into mine. But no, I only have a 40% knockout ratio and I'm moving up in weight to face one of the best of this era, so it's highly unlikely that I KO him."
    Last edited by RlCKY; 07-21-2014, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Jason Jordan 6-27-4 - coming off 2 losses...He couldnt knock that guy out?

Wilfredo Acuna 14-12-0 - Coming off 5 losses in a row...he couldnt knock that guy out? :AOR:

GTFO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        What is out of the question is...You winning the fight. Fuk this clown.

Lets not forget this....

Ruslan Provodnikov 23-2-0
        Emmanuel Taylor 17-1-0
        Wilfredo Acuna 14-12-0 - Coming off 5 losses in a row
        Mike Arnaoutis 24-8-2- coming off a loss
        Jose Peralta Alejo 10-1-0
        Winston Mathis 7-4-1- coming off losswon by KO
        Curtis Smith 10-5-0 - coming off loss
        Bayan Jargal 15-2-3 - coming off 2 losses
        Julias Edmonds 7-10-0 - coming off 4 losseswon by KO
        James Hope 4-3-0 - coming off 2 losses
        Edward Valdez 3-6-2 - coming off 4 losses
        Jose L Guzman 5-4-1
        Henry White Jr 3-2-1
        Eric Rodriguez 4-3-0 -coming off 2 losseswon by KO
        Jason Jordan 6-27-4 - coming off 2 losses
        Clarence Smith 0-1-0- coming off loss (only fought twice in life) won by KO
        Rakeem Carter 0-3-3 - coming off 3 losseswon by KO
        Jeradiael Figueroa 1-0-0
        Ken Dunham 3-4-0 - coming off 3 losseswon by KO

and your gonna knock Pac out? lol
        pac is not the same, algieri will shock the world

Comment

I told you guys don't ever doubt me, im subscribing to this thread do bump it after the fight. I am loving Chris's confidence, and this comment he made shows he is no pushover dude is going to be stronger at 147 he will have more power because he won't be draining himself. Pac is screwed because Crhis is not only taller, longer and heavier, he is faster than this version of Manny and he moves back a lot, Manny might walk into a punch trying to stretch just to catch him like he did JMM/

"I;m the bigger guy. Im a bigger framed guy. Im a heavier guy, and I think I present some very unique challenges to him. I;m long, strong, fast, athletic, good boxing skills. Thats gonna to be tough for anyone in the division and I think that's going to be especially tough for Manny," Algieri said.
          Last edited by hectari; 07-21-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I don't know who's more dulsional, Pac Boy or hectari?

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
              Pac will be the one who "might" possibly get the KO on this guy... Pac got caught flush in the 4th vs Bradley but 3 things go into play on that punch alone.
              1. Bradley had the benefit of already having fought Pac once for 12 rounds, so he had a little bit of prior experience to help him on that one (not to mention that as little power Tim has, it's still more power than Chris has...)
              2.Pac may, or may not have still been recovered from his 6th KO, confidence may have come into question within his own mind on how good his chin really is... This is a variable factor but I believe as big as Chris is that his power is still a far cry from Pac's own, Ruslan's, or especially JMM (he'll be able to take Chris' biggest shots I'm sure)
              3.Pac's getting older, has had a lot more wars than most of Chris' opponents combined.
              Pac IMO has just as much power as Ruslan plus much better footwork/speed/head movement. He's also a better counter-puncher than Ruslan and can hit decently from awkward angles. Too many factors make Chris a very beatable opponent for Manny. Only problem for Team Pacquiao is downplaying the media's aptitude for calling Pac a cherrypicker.
              I always thought that punch had more to do with Pac jumping backwards and being caught basically in mid air.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I told you guys don't ever doubt me, im subscribing to this thread do bump it after the fight. I am loving Chris's confidence, and this comment he made shows he is no pushover dude is going to be stronger at 147 he will have more power because he won't be draining himself. Pac is screwed because Crhis is not only taller, longer and heavier, he is faster than this version of Manny and he moves back a lot, Manny might walk into a punch trying to stretch just to catch him like he did JMM/

"I;m the bigger guy. Im a bigger framed guy. Im a heavier guy, and I think I present some very unique challenges to him. I;m long, strong, fast, athletic, good boxing skills. Thats gonna to be tough for anyone in the division and I think that's going to be especially tough for Manny," Algieri said.
                Pac beats big mouth back into obscurity. Will bump thread after fight to lmao at you

Comment

Knockouts ? Oh Yeah !! I love KNOCKOUTS,,,but this guy ain't Knocking out Pac.

Pac would have used the nice kid as a sparring partner for a runner like Mayweather or a LARA type

Algieri is doing his part to hype the fight.

Algieri lost that fight against Ruslan

This is all insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arum and Oscar should sit down with Haymon an match Pac into Danny Garcia, Ruslan with Mattssye sp. or Porter etc...............

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    14:30 minutes left
                    Exactly! Green K sent.....

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    why is everyone counting algieri out? i thought a KO is not so much about power but how it was deliver? timing and accuracy.
                    What happened to that timing & accuracy vs. lesser, MUCH LESSER opposition?

Originally posted by Bachavelli View Post
                    pac is not the same, algieri will shock the world
                    Trolling.......

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Wasn't ODLH the bigger, heavier guy? And what happened to him? And he's a HOF, where Algeri will not be going. Yeah, it's good that he moves back a lot, because that's how he's going to get caught, pulling back, cause wherever Algeri goes, Manny's going with him. Can't believe I'm even saying this because I don't like Manny (not because of him, but because of his stupid a$$ pubic hair fanboys), but Algeri doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring.....

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I don't know who's more dulsional, Pac Boy or hectari?
                      it seems like hectari hacked into pac-boy's account LOL..

Comment

Working...
                      X