Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been caught masturbating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I'm pretty smooth but I had one or two close calls...

Comment

My wife caught me before she was my wife. It was the worst. ****in embarassing. She brought her hands up to cover her mouth and her eyes got real big. She made it about 4 steps out the bedroom and fell on the ground laughing and rolling around.

I will never forget that.

Comment

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but this has just happened to me. I am now in total shock

Comment

lmfao.................

Comment

Originally posted by tomjo View Post
            Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but this has just happened to me. I am now in total shock
            who caught you?

Comment

Nope. I've been walked in on while having sex, though.

Comment

No luckily, but I've had tons of close calls.

Comment

Originally posted by head shot View Post
                  who caught you?
                  I'm sorry to inform you of this, but it was my mother... Still live at my parents house, and she burst into my bedroom like a ninja, asked me what I was doing, gave me an ice cream then walked away. I have never been so embarrassed in my life!

Comment

Lmaooooo...

I've had girlfriend's catch me flogging the dolphin. Roughing up the suspect.

Sure.

I was a ninjafied beater of the meater when I was a younger lad. Never got caught. Undefeated record.

To be honest, I swear women rub it out more then we do. They are just sneakey about it. Bunch of slore bags.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Comment

i've never been caught but my parents knew why the Victoria Secret magazines would mysteriously disappear...

Comment

Working...
                      X