Comments Thread For: Donaire Will Ask Rigondeaux To Do Random Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    EVERY fighter should demand this or no fight period
    The problem with that is that the fighters with clout would have more of a chance in convincing the one who is looking for the opportunity than the other way around.

That isn't the way it should work. Nor is it fair.

It should be handled at the commissions level where the rules are the same for everyone ... that said, the rules should be stricter and it should be OST where everyone can be tested anytime.

Being that it is expensive, not every fight actually needs to be tested in that manner but just the thought that you may be tested any time would make you think twice about taking PEDs.

That is how it should be handled and if it was like that 3 years ago, trust me, we would not have been discussing testing for the Manny vs Floyd fight.
    Last edited by ADP02; 01-03-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• rigondeaux is trainning with pedro luis diaz , the cuban doctor who trained the powerful cuban national team , and now trains miguel cotto . he doesnt know heredia , it is all a lie. they are already trainnig here in miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
        rigondeaux is trainning with pedro luis diaz , the cuban doctor who trained the powerful cuban national team , and now trains miguel cotto . he doesnt know heredia , it is all a lie. they are already trainnig here in miami.
        Bro tu vas mañana al magic city a ver pelear al maja, barthelemy y el tosco?

Comment

• But but but Rigo has never failed a drug test.

Comment

• Why is Nonito acting scared? Its obvious, he doesn't want the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Get with the program ... Manny had said yes to testing a long time ago .... just haters still bring the subject up ....
              That is a Pac zombie lie, Pacman turned down a huge contract the same time he was firing his accountants for telling him he was broke cause he didn't want to test. After contract negotiations had broken off Manny went on TV claiming he would give Floyd 55 percent and take test but guess what? People lie cause he had his shot.

Comment

• :
                Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I don't like the fact that Heredia will be working with Rigo now. The guy is an unnecessary distraction. As someone already pointed out, there are surely plenty of qualified strength and conditioning coaches out there. Why hire someone that'll bring unwanted suspicion to your camp? The best I can tell, Guillermo doesn't need any help beyond that which he's already receiving. "El Chacal" is about as physically impressive as anyone in his division.

And, by the way, the article says next to nothing about the headlined issue. I see a lot of conclusions being drawn from the title.
                This :beerchug

Comment

• Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
                  rigondeaux is trainning with pedro luis diaz , the cuban doctor who trained the powerful cuban national team , and now trains miguel cotto . he doesnt know heredia , it is all a lie. they are already trainnig here in miami.
                  I hope you're not just saying that.

Comment

• I seriously doubt that will be a problem! So does that mean Donaire will finally fight him or is he just blowing smoke...AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
                      That is a Pac zombie lie.
                      WRONG! It is public knowledge that Pac agreed to WADA/USADA testing early last year, that is why Mayweather called him on the phone. Testing was a NON-ISSUE! This is not up for debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X