No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Laughs at The Idea of a Klitschko-Haye Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Laughs at The Idea of a Klitschko-Haye Rematch

Heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek was one of the many observers who was disappointed with last Saturday's heavyweight fight between Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye. Wladimir won a unanimous twelve round decision in a one-sided fight. Adamek (44-1, 28 KOs) faces Wladimir's older brother, WBC champion Vitali Klitschko in the month of September in Poland. The tough Pole was not surprised with the way the fight played out and doesn't see any reason for a rematch, which Haye is interested in putting together.

[Click Here To Read More]

i disagree, ifc19titles would definitely watch and or even pay too see this fight, lol, ifc19titles is a ****in ******, lol, nyahahajha

Comment

I agree with Adamek, Haye brought nothing new and Klit won easily so didn't have too.

Comment

ifc 19 titles is getting ****ed by david as i type, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          i disagree, ifc19titles would definitely watch and or even pay too see this fight, lol, ifc19titles is a ****in ******, lol, nyahahajha
          Originally posted by Malius View Post
          I agree with Adamek, Haye brought nothing new and Klit won easily so didn't have too.
          The word is "TO", morons! If only you cretins would get a bloodied nose every time you did this ****...

Comment

The angle that Haye's trying to play is his broken little piggy and a 'disgraceful' refereeing performance.

As much as Booth described the referee as a disgrace, anyone with eyes watching it could see the stumbles were mostly caused by David being off balance.

Stranger things have happened, its rare when people get automatic rematches when there's no lucid reason (IE: a close split decision). Degale's not getting his rematch and those scorecards were insanely close, so why should Haye get one that's so lobsided?

I'd like to see Haye fight on and go for one of the fringe contenders, because he ain't getting any of that 50/50 pie off the Klits ever again

Comment

Not again

I paid to watch the fight at the Imtech Arena, and I will never pay again.

I do not see a rematch interesting in any way. Haye should just go back to cruiseweight, were he does dominates.

Comment

Haye will fight Alexander Povetkin next and then secure a match with Vitali (who has stated today that he will be willing to fight Haye, if he gets a credible win). Haye will be promised a rematch with Wlad if he can beat Vitali....

thats the only route to a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by yocto View Post
                  I paid to watch the fight at the Imtech Arena, and I will never pay again.

I do not see a rematch interesting in any way. Haye should just go back to cruiseweight, were he does dominates.
                  You are not correct, Haye did ZNOT dominate at cruiserweight. he won a title and either didn't defend it or defended it one time. The Klitschkos "dominate", Hagler dominated,Roy Jones dominated....
                  Haye is an ordinary, run of the mill pug with a big mouth and a vivid imagination. Only ordinary talent for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    I disagree, he is an "at-all-costs" fan, yes it's true, but he also is a gentleman and a sportsman. I found him so anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X