Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is one of his opponents gonna deal with it? that's the question. I fault devon and cunningham 100%.

where was the uppercut when bradley was coming in headfirst? what happened to the right hook that landed a couple times early. why was devon reaching in constantly to hold and grab against a guy he knew was coming in with his head?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      The day Pac and Bradley fight and the fight is stopped because of a cut over Pacs eye from a Bradley head butt.

This site would destroy Bradley.
      who cares as long as he wins

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        The day Pac and Bradley fight and the fight is stopped because of a cut over Pacs eye from a Bradley head butt.

This site would destroy Bradley.
        that's not gonna happen. pac/freddy would deal with it. there's ways to stop that head

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          who cares as long as he wins
          Im talking about if Bradley won.

Comment

I actually feel sorry for Bradley.

Dude is a beast/warrior yet he is constantly being victimized by cowards.

Both the Campbell and Alexander bouts should be TKO wins in Bradley's favor.

Neither Nate or Devon get anything from me as both took the easy way out first chance they got.

Comment

It's simple really, he's an aggressive fighter so heads tend to collide, more so against southpaws. Neither are they intentional, which is easy to see. However we got guys out there intentionally using their forearms/ elbows...and I don't see you saying anything about that Horus

Comment

BTW to call it "Behavior" is absurd.

you want to take the food away from his family. deal with the butts you ****.

thats the way its right

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  It's simple really, he's an aggressive fighter so heads tend to collide, more so against southpaws. Neither are they intentional, which is easy to see. However we got guys out there intentionally using their forearms/ elbows...and I don't see you saying anything about that Horus
                  I agree 100%

What's funny is people actually try to make it seem like those head-buts changed the course of the fight.

Bradley was clearly up by several rounds and it was to the point to where Alexander needed a KO to win (which we all know wasn't going to happen).

Again Bradley is a warrior, throw back fighter and someone with a lot of heart. What these cowards are doing to him is d@mn near criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    when is one of his opponents gonna deal with it? that's the question. I fault devon and cunningham 100%.

where was the uppercut when bradley was coming in headfirst? what happened to the right hook that landed a couple times early. why was devon reaching in constantly to hold and grab against a guy he knew was coming in with his head?
                    To be fair, he tried to uppercut Bradley a few times, but he missed all of them and his right hook wasn't very good, too much of a slap or too wide. TBH, I just don't think he's good at making adjustments and Cunningham didn't help one bit.

But I agree with your last sentence.

It's kind of funny to think that I watched a fight involving a 19 year old kid fresh out of the amateurs in his third pro fight who knew how to deal with someone coming in with their head, yet the supposed next great thing cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      that's not gonna happen. pac/freddy would deal with it. there's ways to stop that head
                      The way they stopped Hatton coming in with head first.

But Bradley deserves the win... Devon just can't handle headfirst fighter.

Though, I still think these two fought like amateurs.
                      Last edited by Dale Cardon; 02-02-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X