Gerrard Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerrard Brawl

What are your thoughts lads?

I'd say the scally is bang to rights from the evidence I've seen.

Any average Joe on the street would get bird for that but Gerrard will get a slap on the wrist and pay the victim some compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk Da Funk View Post
      Any average Joe on the street would get bird for that but Gerrard will get a slap on the wrist and pay the victim some compensation.
      What???

If clocking someone in an argument who was not badly hurt is worth doing time then half of us are very lucky.

It was a scuffle, you see this a hundred times a night across the country if not more. The fact that Gerrard is not an average Joe is the reason its gone so far.

Originally the guy tried to settle out of court but once Gerrard refused he pressed charges.

Gerrard is guilty no doubt but of what....giving a gobbing piss head a slap, hardly crime of the century is it?

Comment

The prosecutor said "Gerrard threw punches like a professional boxer" ...... not really, and by not really, I mean did he feck.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          The prosecutor said "Gerrard threw punches like a professional boxer" ...... not really, and by not really, I mean did he feck.
          He did mate but they were like Tony Booth's punches.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
            He did mate but they were like Tony Booth's punches.
            Booth would have hit him with the 'Widow maker'

Comment

Gerrard found not guilty lol.

British justice is great isn't it!

Comment

So you're telling me Gerrard can't punch, Mickey? That news would ruin my day.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                  So you're telling me Gerrard can't punch, Mickey? That news would ruin my day.
                  Mate, I can punch but he earns twice as much as I earn a year in a week by being able to kick so.....who cares.

Comment

These blokes like Gerrard become rich and famous and then forget that they're really just normal people themselves, who just happen to have been fortunate enough be blessed with a gift [in his case being a very good footballer].

Some people like that think they're above everybody else.

Comment

Working...
                    X