Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight on Sept 14th has you more excited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to both a lot, but If I really had to pick I'd go with Mayweather/Canelo. The fight is the biggest fight possible currently, so it pretty much triumphs everything else to me.

Comment

Matthysse vs Garcia because its gonna be fireworks and should the real main event

Comment

the whole thing is awesome

Comment

matthysse vs garcia hands down!

two of the absolute best at 140...both proven at the top level, both in their absolute prime, and both have the power to stop each other...it's going to be great!
          Last edited by Bermuda; 08-31-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to both but I expect to spill my beer more watching the Matthysse vs Garcia fight

Comment

I'm excited for the whole card. Why? Because it's gonna be a well rounded card.

You like brawling? Garcia vs Matthysse won't disappoint.
              You wanna see a boxing masterpiece? The P4P King will fight the young lion in Canelo.

Anything else is a plus.
              Last edited by -Huey-; 08-31-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Mayweather-Canelo by a large margin. I'm extremely stoked and fired up for the entire card, but that's fight is between to (arguably) top 10 fighters in the world. It has so many intriguing aspects to it.

Comment

I voted for Canelo-Floyd because I am a big Canelo fan and I want to see if he can beat Mayweather. I look forward to the whole great card. I am also a big fan of Matthysse and that should be a great fight but I am pretty sure Matthysse will win by KO so the fight holds little mystery for me. I am not at all sure how the Mayweather-Alvarez fight will go and I want to find out how it will go. I hope Canelo wins but of course I am worried for him. Garcia could win but I think that is very unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                  X