Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis: Broner Won't Faze Me, I Can Still Beat The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis: Broner Won't Faze Me, I Can Still Beat The Best

Two-time interim lightweight champion Michael Katsidis has spoken exclusively to World Boxing News after a Twitter exchange broke out with world title holder Adrien Broner in the past few hours.

Katsidis, 31, is dropping back down to lightweight following an unsuccessful spell at 140lbs and has set his sights on the number one fighter at super-featherweight, who is expected to move up to 135lbs in the future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sure if it would be as appealing to me to watch Katsidis anymore without his lovable trainer shouting instructions to him at the top of his lungs in an Austrialian accent. I heard he moved on to a new trainer.

Comment

mayweather-gatti 2...i wanna see it

Comment

God I love Kats, how could you not? a real warrior"I don't need the money" he just wants to put a whoopin on the kid. great fight

Comment

It is not a great fight Broner is going to destroy him.

Comment

broner picks this man apart. This would be a good 1st fight @ lightweight for him.

Comment

Katsidis is a bum, even if Broner wins people will say Katsidis was shot. Katsidis has to string together some decent wins before calling out Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                Katsidis is a bum, even if Broner wins people will say Katsidis was shot. Katsidis has to string together some decent wins before calling out Broner.
                Day release is over kid - Get back on the happy bus.

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                  ¿Katsidis a bum!? Katsidis has fought everyone & has giving all a good & tough fight..Katsidis is Definitely game, ALL HEART!!Broner hasn't faced the caliber fighters that Katsidis has faced & this would be another good test for Broner..I hope the fight gets done & it will be a good one!

Comment

I think Katsidis should consider retirement. There were some worrying signs towards the end of the Mensah fight, his head was getting snapped back a lot and towards the end of the fight he was tripping over his own feet. I wouldn't like to see a warrior like Katsidis get seriously hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X