This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: A Hype Job Who Got Lucky

A bum who fights like a spastic with no notable wins before winning the lottery. Anyone who disagrees is biased and has no business talking about boxing.

He outboxed klitshko lol get over it.

Comment

It was a **** fight. Probably the worst HW title/lineal title fight I've ever seen. But explain to me how he got lucky.

Comment

When he beats Wlad 2nd time around then what?

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          A bum who fights like a spastic with no notable wins before winning the lottery. Anyone who disagrees is biased and has no business talking about boxing.
          Good post, green K sent.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            When he beats Wlad 2nd time around then what?
            He's a bum who got lucky twice?

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              It's the heavyweight division, there isn't many notable wins out there to be had!

Haye would've been on the list if he had the balls to go through with the fight.

Comment

Replace Tyson Fury with Wladamir Klitschko and I'd agree.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  It was a **** fight. Probably the worst HW title/lineal title fight I've ever seen. But explain to me how he got lucky.
                  ^This. The clowns who want to call it a masterful performance are only fooling themselves. I'm happy for Fury that he won, but both men should be ashamed of their performances. As far as luck goes, there was no fluke, act of god, injury, or other incident that made him "lucky". He saw that Wlad was gunshy against Jennings and played on that. Unfortunately, he didn't throw punches either.

Comment

was definately one of the worse HW title fights of all time but Fury did the right thing and won the rounds why hate on him for that?

Comment

Working...
                    X