Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Garcia vs Gary Russel = Mayweather vs Corrales part 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Garcia vs Gary Russel = Mayweather vs Corrales part 2?

I think russel would batter mikey using his superior lateral movements and speed he would set traps and confuse mikey much like maylegend did vs chico who at the time was hyped up as a KO monstor

Garcia fights nothing like Corrales.

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

You're unbanned, awesome. I'd like to think you're actually a legit money may/broner fanatic because that'd be hilarious but I know you're just sadly a troll that does a good job at what he does.....

Still hilarious tho. Btw Russell needs to fight someone not named TBA to deserve a shot like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          You're unbanned, awesome. I'd like to think you're actually a legit money may/broner fanatic because that'd be hilarious but I know you're just sadly a troll that does a good job at what he does.....

Still hilarious tho. Btw Russell needs to fight someone not named TBA to deserve a shot like that.
          You have 666 posts im not messing with you

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            I think russel would batter mikey using his superior lateral movements and speed he would set traps and confuse mikey much like maylegend did vs chico who at the time was hyped up as a KO monstor
            Did you really just compare Gary Russel jr to Floyd Mayweather?

I hate people like you who fall in love with speed.

Gary Russel has fought no one. He is nowhere near the best in division and Mikey will batter him. Fortuna would put him to sleep.

Wake up and stop blindly following black fighters with fast hands.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              STax, we're cool, but you need to put the blunt of gas down and rethink this my man.

Comment

Terrance Crawford vs. Mikey Garcia will be the fight to make at some point. Crawford beat him in the ams and Mikey recruited him to Top Rank so it got a good back story too.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Terrance Crawford vs. Mikey Garcia will be the fight to make at some point. Crawford beat him in the ams and Mikey recruited him to Top Rank so it got a good back story too.
                  I think Crawford vs Lomanchenko will be the "Big" fight IMO. And I will be picking Crawford by KO

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    STax, we're cool, but you need to put the blunt of gas down and rethink this my man.
                    He's obviously a troll, nothing he posts is serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X