Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the more entertaining fighter Guillermo Rigondeaux or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me put it this way, I rather watch some of Rigo's amateur or Olympic fights than watch any Wlad jabbing clinchathon.

Comment

I don't know how anybody could've thought Rigo's performance against Donaire was boring. That was the best performance of the year imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        I don't know how anybody could've thought Rigo's performance against Donaire was boring. That was the best performance of the year imo.
        Me either. That was incredibly tense, because both were flinging very hard shots. Knowing either guy could get hurt at any moment was very fun to watch. Very good chessmatch.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
          Really ???

Over a guy with 51 KO.

Rigo is a horrible tv fighter,period...end of thread.

Rigo streamed on HBO on April and will in December. Now Wladimir was on HBO 2 years, had a gift past Saturday and probably wont ever be on HBO again.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Let me put it this way, I rather watch some of Rigo's amateur or Olympic fights than watch any Wlad jabbing clinchathon.
            Rigo is a masterful boxer and a joy to watch.

Comment

Is this a joke? Rigo by a country mile.

Comment

I love watching Rigo fight. It's so natural, effortless.

Comment

Rigo, but if Wlad KOing guys is always nice to see. At least the Leapi wasn't as clinch heavy as Povetkin..

But no one wants to watch a Heavyweight especially the bigger one at that fighting like a damn puss when hes built like The Terminator.

Comment

Working...
                  X