Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquaio: Marquez and Bradley Missed Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, K is really pushing it! Just for the hell of it, I see Pac/Canelo/Floyd in the mix for next year with Floyd taking in 65% of the pot! Bradley and JMM will have to go back to Jr. welterweight and find their money there.

Comment

hahaha no you missed your shot at marquez

Comment

At this stage, MARQUEZ THE GREAT gives you a SHOT not the other way around.

Think about it this way, had the judges given Marquez the first fight, then Pacquiao would have had to get more aggressive in their 2nd fight and the outcome would have been just like the 4th fight outcome, a devastating knockout by THE GREAT MARQUEZ and no million dollar paydays for Pacman. Hey, if you delusional Pac fans can do "what ifs" so can I. "What if he wouldn't have landed that "LUCKY PUNCH".

Comment

the question is if pac beat rios who will he fight after since they dont want bradley or marquez now. Bob will prob tell koncz to shut up and just make a rematch again lol

Comment

Unless Bradley-Marquez is a really good, close fight and there's a rematch to be had, Pacquiao should be able to land a fight with either of the two in around May of next year, after they've finished with each other, so long as he looks good vs. Rios.

Comment

Mayweather, Alvarez, JMM, and Bradley all beat PAC. Why do you think sleepy head is avoiding anyone at 147+ ? Bob and man PAC stay ducking, as usual.

Comment

Rios' paycheck will be bigger than these two monkeys (Bradley and Marquez) Marquez has the right to refuse a rematch because of the KTFO win but for Bradley, who the **** he thinks he is?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Mayweather, Alvarez, JMM, and Bradley all beat PAC. Why do you think sleepy head is avoiding anyone at 147+ ? Bob and man PAC stay ducking, as usual.
                  First comment i saw was from this Pacquiao ^ all time hater.
                  So funny to see how hard you try to discredit Pacquiao. Btw... Who is Pacquiao ducking this time? Malignaggi? Guerrero? Berto? Let me guess..Danny Garcia!

Comment

lol Pac team a little salty cuz Bradley and JMM said phuck off Pac lol

Comment

As long as Marquez doesn't come back begging for a payday after Timmeh beats him like he stole something, then let them two live their lives.

Marquez...with his accounting degree hard at work

Comment

Working...
                      X