Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero is an easy meat for Selcuk Aydin!!! Don't you agree wtih me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warlike penguin View Post
    Selcuk Aydin will face Robert Guerrero on July 28 for the interim WBC title. But I think this will be a so easy match for Aydin.

imo his rival must have been Berto or Bradley.
    Guerrero is actually bigger than Aydin and has a longer reach. Aydin will get taken the distance and eat stiff jabs all night...UD "the Ghost"

Comment

i hope so but i doubt it, cant stand that **** guerrero

Comment

Wouldn't it be fun if we had an influx of Turkish fans that only cared about one fighter?

Why does that sound familiar...

Oh well, Guerrero is going to stop that in its tracks, by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          Wouldn't it be fun if we had an influx of Turkish fans that only cared about one fighter?

Why does that sound familiar...

Oh well, Guerrero is going to stop that in its tracks, by UD
          I totally agree, Guerrero is a superior boxer, he will frustrate Aydin and cause him to get careless.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I totally agree, Guerrero is a superior boxer, he will frustrate Aydin and cause him to get careless.
            Interesting that you use the word frustrate, if I recall correctly, Aydin has punched a referee in frustration.

He may even take a loss by DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by warlike penguin View Post
              Selcuk Aydin will face Robert Guerrero on July 28 for the interim WBC title. But I think this will be a so easy match for Aydin.

imo his rival must have been Berto or Bradley.
              Technique wise:

Guerrero >>>>>>> Aydin

Comment

Oh God, please no. Boxingscene already has too many no-nothing dip**** fanboys who only care about one fighter.

Comment

i talked to roberts brother today and he is ready to go no problems with shoulder he looks real good in sparing hasnt lost any hand speed i think he will suprise aydin and all those that feel the way you do we will find out on fight night lets dance

Comment

Interesting that you use the word frustrate, if I recall correctly, Aydin has punched a referee in frustration.

He may even take a loss by DQ.
                    I could see it happening too, he might throw Guerrero to the ground

Comment

Guerro even though I dont like him has tools to be a p4p guy. Dude can box and has shown a good chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X