Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Yet, anyone with a brain cell knows it wasn't a draw and a clear Whitaker win?

Oh yeah, I forgot you just go off what Boxrec says

And Whitaker's win over Chavez is better than any single win Pacquaio has.
    Yet this isn't Sweet Pea's best IMO, the anihilation of Ramirez in the rematch and the ODH loss (cough bull**** cough) were better performances IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      I love how people on here want to give so much credit for the Pernell draw vs 87 fight, shop worn, 31 year old Chavez but refuse to give Manny credit for the wins over Morales. That's so pitiful I can't place words to it.

Yes, an 87 fight, shop worn, 31 year old, undefeated Chavez.

Why would anyone give credit for that?

And @ comparing the Chavez Whitaker beat to the Morales Pacquaio beat.

Just

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Yet this isn't Sweet Pea's best IMO, the anihilation of Ramirez in the rematch and the ODH loss (cough bull**** cough) were better performances IMO.
        I disagree.

Ramirez was a very good fighter and Whitaker won both fights easily and clearly and are very good wins but it's no where near as good as the Chavez win.

I felt Whitaker did exceptional against Oscar considering he was clearly on the decline and Oscar was in his prime but I wouldn't call that fight a robbery. I felt it could have gone either way.

Whereas Whiaker-Chavez was just an out and out domination.

Comment

I love how people on here want to give so much credit for the Pernell draw vs 87 fight, shop worn, 31 year old Chavez but refuse to give Manny credit for the wins over Morales. That's so pitiful I can't place words to it.
          Oh the humanity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            If you are someone that thinks Vitali beat Lennox Lewis, it makes perfect sense you'd pick Manny over Sweet Pea.
            Who said I think Vitali beat Lewis? I can read results. I maintain that Vitali was WINNING the fight and deserved a rematch you knucklhead. Please explain how that is relative to this topic.

Here's the deal. If you think Manny's resume doesn't stack up to Whitakers, and are reading this, you are an idiot. It's not even close.

I'm done with this **** thread. Too many delusional pr*cks in here.

Comment

It wasn't a f***ing draw!!!!

Why are you insisting on calling that fight a draw, do you acknowledge every robbery as being legit decisions? Seriously, there is no way anyone can legitimately call Whitaker-Chavez a draw. Sweet Pea won that fight, easily, unquestionably, and impressively.

I do give Pac credit for the Morales fights. The first time Morales was past it but still very good, the second time he was still good, and while the third time he was pretty much gone Pac did what he should do to a past it fighter, he annihilated him. But it doesn't compare to beating the crap out of an undefeated Chavez.

Comment

Who said I think Vitali beat Lewis? I can read results. I maintain that Vitali was WINNING the fight and deserved a rematch you knucklhead. Please explain how that is relative to this topic.
                I imagine the connection is to do with the fact your view on the Lewis-Klitschko fight are as moronic as your posts in this thread.

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Here's the deal. If you think Manny's resume doesn't stack up to Whitakers, and are reading this, you are an idiot. It's not even close.

It's too much.

The overwhelming irony.

Comment

You are viewed as ******ed so I think other posters need to be reminded of the low level of intellect they are dealing with. You are confusing accomplishments with fighters talent. David DIaz, Margarito, and Cotto at 145, combined with Manny's losses, make his WHOLE resume, not just his peak, worse than Whitaker's.

Comment

Yes mate, everyone is delusional and you're the only one thinking straight. Keep telling yourself that.

Suck on your thumb and go to your happy place. Pretend its not happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      It wasn't a f***ing draw!!!!

Why are you insisting on calling that fight a draw, do you acknowledge every robbery as being legit decisions? Seriously, there is no way anyone can legitimately call Whitaker-Chavez a draw. Sweet Pea won that fight, easily, unquestionably, and impressively.

I do give Pac credit for the Morales fights. The first time Morales was past it but still very good, the second time he was still good, and while the third time he was pretty much gone Pac did what he should do to a past it fighter, he annihilated him. But it doesn't compare to beating the crap out of an undefeated Chavez.
                      You have to excuse Mr. Invincible.

He "has respect for the judges" and "official results" mean everything to him. Atleast that is when he's caught out for being the clueless bufoon he is when claiming Whitaker losing to Ramirez was legit

Comment

Working...
                      X