No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. Has No Weight at 30-Day Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quique24 View Post
    Yeah.. We are part of the United States therefor the Military has the right to conduct training here. Whats your point ? I see you live in Houston if your so anti US then take your ****** ass back to Mexico. Oh wait you probably dont even speak spanish.
    who say's i'm anit USA? i am all for USA using the island for there experments LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      the only elite mexican you have is jmm kid everyone else is decent just because the wbc gives mexicans free belts they are not elite sorry
      The Ring Rating show Mexicans are ranked higher in damn near all weight classes sorry and the whole jotto fam got a beat down by Mexicans diaz,canelo,marg

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        who say's i'm anit USA? i am all for USA using the island for there experments LMAO

LMAO your an idiot.. Go F**k yourself

Comment

He is a good fighter and still getting better he didn't have really any AM career so I can see him being brought along slower but they shouldn't have put a strap on him so early.

Comment

This Island monkey ain't even a Real champ he won he's Vacant belt from a pinoy going up 2 weight classes you welfare rats are a damn shame
            big fail in your sig...i actually thought his head would get smashed by anything.... but zero, nothing, nada, nichts, rein, niente, zilch

Comment

Originally posted by quique24 View Post
              LMAO your an idiot.. Go F**k yourself

thanks ricans for buying our brew even though yall hate on us lol

Comment

thanks ricans for buying our brew even though yall hate on us lol
                All I would be thinking about during that whole thing would be how to get some of that drunk Rican poon also Carona is my favorite beer.

Comment

It sucks what they do on our island. The usa is a mother ****er, your from Texas so u should know what they are capable of. You do know how Texas became a part of the united states right????? But **** all that, let's focus and talk about Boxing. That's what we are all here for isn't it????

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    All I would be thinking about during that whole thing would be how to get some of that drunk Rican poon also Carona is my favorite beer.
                    True rican women like all latina women are very hot but i find rican men Very Ugly that's why there women date outside there nationalty a lot

old edwards young rican wife

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                      It sucks what they do on our island. The usa is a mother ****er, your from Texas so u should know what they are capable of. You do know how Texas became a part of the united states right????? But **** all that, let's focus and talk about Boxing. That's what we are all here for isn't it????
                      normally i would be cool on you guys but some ricans are talking **** again so i have to do my part

Comment

Working...
                      X