Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. I have never used xyience but I will check it out.

Comment

I have taken Creatine before but it was about 5 years ago I didnt gain any weight after using it, I didnt build more muscle after about 2 months, and I did nothing but cramp up in my legs and arms and basically everywhere i could cramp, which is odd considering creatine is just allowing more water to absorb into your muscles. Dont like it dont recommend it

Comment

Well rocco you did somthing wrong, if you take time to read the directions it says drink water, and 5 years ago it wasnt as advanced as it is now which was about 2 years ago when my brother and I use to take it. Sicilian if you plan on taking it drink lots of water, i mean lots or you will cramp up, and thats how you will know if your not drinking enough water, no more soda. I suggest you try it you will see results if you use it correctly unlike rocco he must have not drank enough water or just stoped working out while taking it.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Burgburg1606. Will be sure to drink lots of water.

Comment

man, roids kills everything wen talkin about muscle mass, its crazy, 20lbs in 8 weeks of muscle

Comment

Believe or or not I know people who take steroids. It's pretty crazy how huge they've become in only 3 weeks. They take them for football (highschool) and have gotten monsterous. One of them is reppin 330 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by c0pe
                I always thought that those things where basically the same as roids. Even if they werent, i would not touch them. I would rather just do it all naturally. Lifting weights and all that.
                Creatine is natural, the body produces it, saying you wouldnt have it is like saying you wouldnt drink a glass of water when you have no saliva in your mouth. Creatine power is just topping up your natural supply.

Creatine's fine if taken correctly, i dont think its that great but it improves your lifting. I dont see enough benifit for me to take it, it too much hassle making sure you take it everyday and then makes sure you stop taking it at the right times.

Anyone who considers taking it should learn about the time periods you should take it over, you cant keep taking it continually, you need regular breaks.

Comment

Working...
                X