Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing that PISSES me off about Floyd stans ................

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halak View Post
    They all say the same **** as him like

"40 HAVE TRIED 40 HAVE FAILED"

"IM A GORILLA IM A DOG" ---- like WTF ??

"MAY 1st GOING TO BE A STICK UP"

Pisses me off how Floyd DISRESPECTS Muhammad Ali by saying he was better than him, I bet Ali wishes he was younger so he could whoop his stupid ass and put him in his place

I cant beleive how people actually think he is better than Sugar Ray Robinson ..... Ray Robinson wasnt a chicken ****. Look at Floyds last fights. Just money fights.

He wouldnt get through Sergio Martinez and he sure as **** is fkn scared of a smaller man (MANNY PACQUIAO)

Floyd is the best fighter in the world.but he cant overcome Ali at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Halak View Post
      They all say the same **** as him like

"40 HAVE TRIED 40 HAVE FAILED"

"IM A GORILLA IM A DOG" ---- like WTF ??

"MAY 1st GOING TO BE A STICK UP"

Pisses me off how Floyd DISRESPECTS Muhammad Ali by saying he was better than him, I bet Ali wishes he was younger so he could whoop his stupid ass and put him in his place

I cant beleive how people actually think he is better than Sugar Ray Robinson ..... Ray Robinson wasnt a chicken ****. Look at Floyds last fights. Just money fights.

He wouldnt get through Sergio Martinez and he sure as **** is fkn scared of a smaller man (MANNY PACQUIAO)
      How is he disrespecting him? If he feels he's that good than so be it. Anyway why would you let any of this piss you off? That just sounds pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by halak View Post
        they all say the same **** as him like

"40 have tried 40 have failed"

"im a gorilla im a dog" ---- like wtf ??

"may 1st going to be a stick up"

pisses me off how floyd disrespects muhammad ali by saying he was better than him, i bet ali wishes he was younger so he could whoop his stupid ass and put him in his place

i cant beleive how people actually think he is better than sugar ray robinson ..... Ray robinson wasnt a chicken ****. Look at floyds last fights. Just money fights.

He wouldnt get through sergio martinez and he sure as **** is fkn scared of a smaller man (manny pacquiao)
        Go Flyers!!

Comment

Originally posted by pogue69 View Post
          go flyers!!
          lol ........

Comment

nothing wrong with him stating his opinion so many fans of boxers take this **** so personally. i like your sig of mayorga smoking a cigarette he was the ultimate bad ass boxer

Comment

Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
              nothing wrong with him stating his opinion so many fans of boxers take this **** so personally. i like your sig of mayorga smoking a cigarette he was the ultimate bad ass boxer
              Thanks. Mayorga keeps it gangsta

Comment

40 have tried and 40 have fail but whn it came to Pacquiao it was different this time. OSDT or no fight LOL. *****s and Floyd think that he's the greatest ever but Floyd can't even be the greatest in 1 decade.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                  Anyone notice how angry The Illiterate Filipino's fans are since Floyd returned to the #1 p4p slot and sold TWICE as many PPVs as The Illiterate Filipino?

oh hell yea!

they FINALLY banned your scorned ass

Comment

funny how the *******s in this thread are dogging *****s when they themsevles are more ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      funny how the *******s in this thread are dogging *****s when they themsevles are more ******ed

PAC fans know how long a decade is

PAC fans also know that 67% is greater than 61%

Comment

Working...
                      X