No announcement yet.

Cutoff point for girlfriend or Wifey pt.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutoff point for girlfriend or Wifey pt.2

I don't know about you but before I decide to shack up w/ a ho', I do a thorough vetting process of her psychological faculties.

A big part of this is making sure she hasn't had too much dick run through her prior to me ****ing her.

My cutoff point is in the 15-20 range.

Assuming the girl is between 25-30 years old.

Anymore mileage than that and I have to turn her away for lack of self respect and a poor upbringing.

Whats your cutoff?

60. Experienced bitchs are good ****s. I'd rather have a ***** that will just suck a **** than some little girl I gotta talk into it...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      60. Experienced bitchs are good ****s. I'd rather have a ***** that will just suck a **** than some little girl I gotta talk into it...
      Wow.

Thats practically professional status.

:*******:

Comment

I dont want to hear a girl tell me that she's had 20 dicks in her and she's now ready to commit to me. **** dat

Comment

Truth is your girl probably already had 20 cocks in her. Bitches are sneaky like that, they only count the cocks of dudes they where in relationships with. Not the 8 dudes they blew at the club that one night...

Comment

With that being said, Im not a little kid. I believe that if youre clean then youre clean, no matter if youve had a 100 dicks but if IDK then I dont wanna know

Comment

Truth is your girl probably already had 20 cocks in her. Bitches are sneaky like that, they only count the cocks of dudes they where in relationships with. Not the 8 dudes they blew at the club that one night...
              The truth. I don't even begin to worry how many people they have been with. Their is countless of poor bastards who think they are with innocent girls, not knowing they have been with tons of guys, and women for that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                With that being said, Im not a little kid. I believe that if youre clean then youre clean, no matter if youve had a 100 dicks but if IDK then I dont wanna know
                It's better not to know......

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I dont want to hear a girl tell me that she's had 20 dicks in her and she's now ready to commit to me. **** dat

And if you piss her off ... She can burst your Man-Bubble, by telling you the story of Teddy Foot-Long and how he had her bleeding from every hole.

Comment

Girls are ho's.
                    Originally posted by arraamis View Post

And if you piss her off ... She can burst your Man-Bubble, by telling you the story of Teddy Foot-Long and how he had her bleeding from every hole.
                    Man, that would be rough.

Comment

Working...
                    X