Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins says roy was robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bhop wants to murk rjj and make big paper in the process. haha ex calling australia europe..

Comment

HOPKINS IS GOD!!! HOPKINS IS RIGHT!!! **** you ppl I want Jones Jr/Hopkins fight still!

Comment

Its so easy to compare a full 36 minute fight to a 2minute stoppage.

Comment

The stoppage was quick, and if Jones managed to clear his head and get to round 2Green would have been severely punched out. So I think the stoppage was too hasty.

Comment

BHOP knows he can get a good payday with jones that's why he's saying it.
            But even I a roy jones mega fan believes that yes the stoppage was appropriate. He got hit in the temple and then he did not even throw one punch back during the brawl after the knock down. He looked done right after the knock down too.

Comment

Hopkins is just mad because he's lost a lot of money on the fight with Jones.

It was a good stoppage. Roy went down, stumbled on his way back up, then never threw a single punch afterwards.

The last uppercut hurt him badly, he was staggering and couldn't defend himself. Roy never complained about the stoppage.

Comment

He didn't say that, he said the ref should have gave RJJ more of an opportunity to fight given his reputation. He thought the stoppage was premature and he thinks the rematch will still come together.

I hope not, I don't want to see Hopkins beat up on Roy for however many rounds it may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  Hopkins is telling the truth! Hopkins said that Calzaghe was landing much more punches on Roy then Danny Green was! And that Green was just punching mostly Gloves!!!
                  Youre putting words in his mouth.

Comment

He does, that ****er Danny Green hit Roy in the back of the head and was mostly punching gloves. The punch that hurt Roy was an illegal punch!
                    C'mon Freddy, download a good quality video and watch it again.

The punch hit Roy's temple and went by the side of his head. The glove never touched the back of his head.

Comment

Hopkins is telling the truth! Hopkins said that Calzaghe was landing much more punches on Roy then Danny Green was! And that Green was just punching mostly Gloves!!!
                      Obviously. It only lasted 2 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X