Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm super happy they're putting cigarette prices higher!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No clue on why to start to begin with. Guess it's a cool thing.

Comment

great highering the prices on cigs does nothing but put more money into the pocket of the evil government. I don't even smoke but I know that this will cause a chain reaction which will make people become even bigger drug addicts by buying cheaper stuff like pot and crack...

At this rate pot/crack and other drugs are cheaper then cigs

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
        Do you smoke weed?
        no, weed is for useless people who live boring lives. No offense to anyone who smokes weed.

Comment

Your all a bunch of nazi swine.

Comment

Been like this for a couple of years here in canadia, a pack is like 10$.

Most people buy contraband smokes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
              no, weed is for useless people who live boring lives. No offense to anyone who smokes weed.
              I agree. I don't like mind-altering substances.

Comment

More expensive cigs is not gonna stop people smoking, the poorest people will find a way of getting them legal or not.

Comment

I dont really give a **** cause I dont smoke.

Smokers certainly use their share of the health insurance, **** them

Comment

Why would you think that the government taxing tobacco more is a good thing? So when they decide that fast food isn't good for you and make a fast food tax will you be alright with that? I'm not a smoker and never have been but the tax is completely wrong. Let's just say cig sales drop. Than the companies have to make layoffs and outsource more business. Explain to me the good in any of this other than there will be less people smoking.

Comment

why are they taxing cigarettes more?

Comment

Working...
                      X