Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You think Weigh Ins Have been RIGGED Before???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You think Weigh Ins Have been RIGGED Before???

As in they deliberately tampered with the scale to produce an inaccurate and favorable number for the chosen boxer?

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I dont trust them digital scales....

If they (we know who did it.... come on... dont make me.....) can kill michael hastings by hacking into his car and deliberately crashing it....

If they can kill (come on... we know... dont make me.....) that billionaire owner of the okc thunder by hacking into his car and deliberately crashing it......

remember,

professional prize fighting is the most corrupt sport in the history of planet earth.

We've seen boxers take peds DURING fights (pryor), we've seen beta boxers get haircuts DURING FIGHTS (paulie "why you gotta take my sidepiece" malignaggi)....

We've seen nacho beristain leave sandbags on JMM bleeding eyes in Pac vs JMM 2,

We've seen a ****sexual man gleefully chest rub another boxer,

why not the scale?

I think its happened before....
    several times actually.
    there's always that suspicious guy in the middle (bald headed, always acting all vanilla ice bruva slick, lookin all oligarchy....)

Do you think that happens?
    If yes, what fights?
    Who Do You think is Behind this?
    Do You think Donald Trump has a chance?

Discuss.....
    Last edited by SterlingStained; 10-01-2016, 08:25 AM.

without a doubt its happened, every part of the sport open to corruption will and has been exploited. I still dont believe canelo weighs 154 on the day of the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      without a doubt its happened, every part of the sport open to corruption will and has been exploited. I still dont believe canelo weighs 154 on the day of the weigh in.
      yep....

i dont believe floyd's given weights at all.

especially fight night weights.... whenever he actually decides to show fight night weight which hasnt been consistent since the marquez scale cheating incident.

Comment

right up until he died Johnny Bos swore that the weigh-in for Gatti vs Gamache was fixed.........

Comment

Canelo in Texas against Smith

Awesome scene by the way.

Comment

Pro boxing has been around for well over 100 years and it isn't famous for it's consistent honesty. At times the mob has had a hand in running boxing. I am sure this has happened before but I think it doesn't happen often.

Comment

Wasn't Castillo caught cheating on the scale before his rematch with Corrales? Someone from his camp was seen messing with the scale or some ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Wasn't Castillo caught cheating on the scale before his rematch with Corrales? Someone from his camp was seen messing with the scale or some ****...
                Yep, I worked that fight for Gary Shaw. One of Castillos guys tried sticking his foot under the scale to make Castillo weigh less. It was comical. 50 people on the dais all looking right at the scale and that goofball sticks his foot under it as if no one would notice......lol
                Last edited by OnePunch; 10-01-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  yep...guy stuck his foot under the scale

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    As in they deliberately tampered with the scale to produce an inaccurate and favorable number for the chosen boxer?

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I dont trust them digital scales....

If they (we know who did it.... come on... dont make me.....) can kill michael hastings by hacking into his car and deliberately crashing it....

If they can kill (come on... we know... dont make me.....) that billionaire owner of the okc thunder by hacking into his car and deliberately crashing it......

remember,

professional prize fighting is the most corrupt sport in the history of planet earth.

We've seen boxers take peds DURING fights (pryor), we've seen beta boxers get haircuts DURING FIGHTS (paulie "why you gotta take my sidepiece" malignaggi)....

We've seen nacho beristain leave sandbags on JMM bleeding eyes in Pac vs JMM 2,

We've seen a ****sexual man gleefully chest rub another boxer,

why not the scale?

I think its happened before....
                    several times actually.
                    there's always that suspicious guy in the middle (bald headed, always acting all vanilla ice bruva slick, lookin all oligarchy....)

Do you think that happens?
                    If yes, what fights?
                    Who Do You think is Behind this?
                    Do You think Donald Trump has a chance?

Discuss.....
                    It happens more than you think.

They don't have to tamper with the scales..if a trainer could get close to his fighter he could secretly lift him...

I saw a trainer lift a guy's but cheek with his thumb while pretending to lean over for a better view of the scale.

Behind the leg is where this is likely to happen because you can easily get someone to block for you.

The old pinch 'n lift...

Comment

Working...
                    X