This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    WTF??!! last season after the slump in the first 10 game Juve's run for the rest of of the season are 24-1-1, that's 24 wins in 26 games conceding only 8 goals in that 26 games. they are stranded at 14th position in the first 10 games then win serie a with +9pts at the end of the season. WHAT NOT SCARY ABOUT THAT???

In CL Conte get raped 4-0 by bayern while Allegri fight on equal foot with them. even go to the final in his first season defeating madrid in the process.

Conte is good in shaping new team, but allegri tactical mind take them to the next level.
    Yep and that just shows how weak that league is.. you wouldn't get away with that **** in La liga let alone the PL

Just look at Chelsea

That Bayern was scary too.. not like the Barca lite Bayern pep created...

Hell even David Moyes was fairly close to knocking them out of the CL

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      i was wondering where all the arsenal fans?? i know dirk is banned for life but there still two more arsenal fans suscribe to this thread isn't it??
      Dirk needs to come back and put some of these yanks down tbh

I think OG Wenger started supporting Liverpool now

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

what about the wig pusher? and what is "wig pusher" actually mean??

Comment

• All this talk of money and indirect talks of Abramovich.

Soooo, you lot mean to tell me that United were always owned by Americans and was always on the New York stock market?

And that Liverpool was always owned by Americans? The same group of Americans that own the Boston Red Socks?

Because if so, then yeah, they spend what they generated. If not. Then they spend what their current owners pumped into them and refinanced them with. Because £716.5 million in debt doesn't just magically disappear. Sorry to break it to you.

I'm no expert on such matters but from what I do know, Chelsea may not have had diamond dealers since the 50s like Arsenal but since the take-over, Chelsea as a club has pretty much paid in full what Abramovich pumped into the club as far as buying players (which seems to be the big concern as players = trophies apparently) goes.

Sitting in the top 10 of revenue generated from footballing operations. We are in fact spending what we generate. We actually generate more from footballing operations than Liverpool, even in a season where we finished 10th.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            All this talk of money and indirect talks of Abramovich.

Soooo, you lot mean to tell me that United were always owned by Americans and was always on the New York stock market?

And that Liverpool was always owned by Americans? The same group of Americans that own the Boston Red Socks?

Because if so, then yeah, they spend what they generated. If not. Then they spend what their current owners pumped into them and refinanced them with. Because £716.5 million in debt doesn't just magically disappear. Sorry to break it to you.

I'm no expert on such matters but from what I do know, Chelsea may not have had diamond dealers since the 50s like Arsenal but since the take-over, Chelsea as a club has pretty much paid in full what Abramovich pumped into the club as far as buying players (which seems to be the big concern as players = trophies apparently) goes.

Sitting in the top 10 of revenue generated from footballing operations. We are in fact spending what we generate. We actually generate more from footballing operations than Liverpool, even in a season where we finished 10th.
            Yeah you're not wrong there.

United was debt free for decades and one of the most profitable clubs in the World.

The Glazers bought the club with loans secured against the clubs asset.

They were an absolute drain on the club to a tune of over a billion. That's right they cost the club over a billion of the money it generated.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              All this talk of money and indirect talks of Abramovich.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Dirk's pedo tendencies probably landed him in jail tbh and OG Wenger isn't real, he's just one of my alts

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    They are also in the Champions League.
                    And have never won it, like Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      And have never won it, like Arsenal
                      You deserve a cookie.

Comment

Working...
                      X