Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My older cousin: "God put men on earth to lead women" He also told me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My older cousin: "God put men on earth to lead women" He also told me...

My older cousin is a street-smart dude who has been in gangs and prison.

He told me once that he would take me to LA to party and get girls.

He told me some interesting things.

"God put men on Earth to lead women."

Now this is obviously politically incorrect, but I think it's true.

When I was a kid, girls my age, by in large, ignored me because I was chubby.

But when I attacked this big kid who was ****ing with me, a girl smiled at me and told me,

"Puncher, you know how to fight?!"

It goes back to what my cousin told me.

"God put men on earth to lead women."

Women don't know what the fu*k they want. You have to show them.

After that life lesson, I would never try to water down my masculinity.

Girls get turned on by a loose-cannon who gets into fights and shows balls. I was like a big orange tabby bullying all the other male cats.

And once you show dominance over other males, you get access to all the girls first.

Back in 2006 -- at 15 -- I was getting a lot of girls attention on myspace by taking pictures of myself looking serious with Loc's on. I knew how to turn on a girl's faucet.

At 25 -- even though I'm past my prime and punchy -- I am still able to turn on females. In the morning, I go outside and mark my territory by shadow boxing. Ha! Ha! Jabs, uppercuts, right hands, left hooks, overhand rights, head movement, footwork.

Many women smile at me and wave. One lady was so turned on she ran outside and started talking to me. I didn't have to say shit. I just smiled and she was all on my nuts like a black man on some free KFC he got from a coupon.

Now here's the key!

Don't show ANY neediness or submissiveness. I used to show passiveness when I was younger and I noticed how quickly girls lost interest.

One lady saw me putting in my miles and she waved and smiled in a way that said, "I want you to fuck me."

Now when you fu*k these women you have to put it down like a champ. They don't want a little wimp. Why do you think they want me in the first place? Their husbands are pussified and ball-less -- it's in their wives' purses.

There's a sea of man-deprived pus*y out there. So many men are little bitches nowadays. These women will throw it at you and all you have to do is not get in your own way. I'm a masculine mother****er and never act out of that character for them. The only time I act like a little bi*ch is with my mom, aunts, and serious relationships. No need to be a tough guy monster with my family.

If you don't have a street-smart cousin, you better study this thread. Vadrigar. Zaroku

Also, never let a woman take your balls.
    Last edited by punchr; 05-27-2016, 07:01 PM.

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    My older cousin is a street-smart dude who has been in gangs and prison.

He told me once that he would take me to LA to party and get girls.

He told me some interesting things.

"God put men on Earth to lead women."

Now this is obviously politically incorrect, but I think it's true.

When I was a kid, girls my age, by in large, ignored me because I was chubby.

But when I attacked this big kid who was ****ing with me, a girl smiled at me and told me,

"Puncher, you know how to fight?!"

It goes back to what my cousin told me.

"God put men on earth to lead women."

Women don't know what the fu*k they want. You have to show them.

After that life lesson, I would never try to water down my masculinity.

Girls get turned on by a loose-cannon who gets into fights and shows balls. I was like a big orange tabby bullying all the other male cats.

And once you show dominance over other males, you get access to all the girls first.

Back in 2006 -- at 15 -- I was getting a lot of girls attention on myspace by taking pictures of myself looking serious with Loc's on. I knew how to turn on a girl's faucet.

At 25 -- even though I'm past my prime and punchy -- I am still able to turn on females. In the morning, I go outside and mark my territory by shadow boxing. Ha! Ha! Jabs, uppercuts, right hands, left hooks, overhand rights, head movement, footwork.

Many women smile at me and wave. One lady was so turned on she ran outside and started talking to me. I didn't have to say shit. I just smiled and she was all on my nuts like a black man on some free KFC he got from a coupon.

Now here's the key!

Don't show ANY neediness or submissiveness. I used to show passiveness when I was younger and I noticed how quickly girls lost interest.

One lady saw me putting in my miles and she waved and smiled in a way that said, "I want you to fuck me."

Now when you fu*k these women you have to put it down like a champ. They don't want a little wimp. Why do you think they want me in the first place? Their husbands are pussified and ball-less -- it's in their wives' purses.

There's a sea of man-deprived pus*y out there. So many men are little bitches nowadays. These women will throw it at you and all you have to do is not get in your own way. I'm a masculine mother****er and never act out of that character for them. The only time I act like a little bi*ch is with my mom, aunts, and serious relationships. No need to be a tough guy monster with my family.

If you don't have a street-smart cousin, you better study this thread. Vadrigar. Zaroku

Also, never let a woman take your balls.

Charlie Zelenoff is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        No, my demeanor is different than Charlie Z.'s. I am relaxed. When I shadowbox I don't care who's looking at me.

Even old ****ers in their sixties (guys) gave me props.

I would never bow down to another man. What kind of **** is that? What do you think a woman is thinking when she sees a dude kissing another dude's ass. The right thing to do is jokingly put a mother****er in a headlock. This way you don't have to get into a fist fight yet you still show dominance. But I only do this when there are females nearby. If no girls around, it's ok to be a little bitch around the guys.

Comment

women evolved from potatoes

-Racist Pine Tree

Comment

You marks better start taking notes. I actually been dreaming of getting in a fight ( act in self defence) against a belligerent customer to impress (seduce) my managers and show my coworkers whose alpha.

Comment

Like I just want a mofo to touch either one of them in a slightly threatening manner so I can smoke their ass. afterwards I'd give her a hand and ask nonchalantly "are you alright?". Homies can you imagine?

Comment

I can't read this bull s.hit... In theory all this s.hit might be legit but try applying it and you'll look like a try hard... F.uck off...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  I can't read this bull s.hit... In theory all this s.hit might be legit but try applying it and you'll look like a try hard... F.uck off...
                  It only comes of as a try hard and odd if you don't have charisma. I give off powerful vibes when I'm doing road work. When I shadowbox onlookers see my spirit.

Women like seeing a real man. They see me and see an ambitious guy. Never fails they want to ride the roller coaster.

Last edited by punchr; 05-27-2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Fhritp

Comment

Working...
                    X