No announcement yet.

Ortiz landed the most combos on Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    if Floyd turns his head away when a shots on its way, thats a legal shot.

Oh, yeah? And how about the head-butts? Please let me know how you can justify any of those being legal in these "if" situations..

I'll wait.

Also, if Ortiz puts his hands up and doesn't start dirty tactics he still fights on. Unfortunately he got hit with a legal combo that ended the night for him

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
      Did I say anything to you? You're a fan of Ortiz and you are biased. That's a part of fandom....I said that to the dude who made the video....Now if you want to get in a back and forth with me....I rather not...it's not that serious...we're simply just fans of boxing.
      You do not come off as an un biased fan of the sport. Just saying, I mean you said hes your favorite fighter so how is it possible that we should point fingers at Tito for his avatar and him being an Ortiz fan but you, well your just un biased right?

^^^^this...I find Floyd to be the best I ever saw...he's my favorite fighter but when I was working for ********boxing and asking him questions, we got into the biggest argument....I know Floyd is great to his fans but I think he is a d1ck at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        Oh, yeah? And how about the head-butts? Please let me know how you can justify any of those being legal in these "if" situations..

I'll wait.

Also, if Ortiz puts his hands up and doesn't start dirty tactics he still fights on. Unfortunately he got hit with a legal combo that ended the night for him
        Nobody here has justified the headbutts, the one that costed a point I think Everybody is in agreement that it was low, but Justice was served once the ref took the point from Ortiz.

Problem I have, is fan boys tend you use the headbutt as an excuse for Floyds actions, I mean even Big George is disgusted at Floyd... and when you have people who do provide rules and outline that the way he won may have been illegal, and its in black and white in front of you.
        Still we bring up headbutts to justfiy it which clearly tells me that deep down even Mayweather supporters know.

Comment

You do not come off as an un biased fan of the sport. Just saying, I mean you said hes your favorite fighter so how is it possible that we should point fingers at Tito for his avatar and him being an Ortiz fan but you, well your just un biased right?
          The post was meant for you...you have no objectivity and you make nonsensical arguments. Tito is a fan of Ortiz and of course he is biased. You make it your business to hate on Mayweather. You can look at the fourth round and think that Ortiz was out landing Floyd? Are you out of your mind?

Now as to my post about Floyd that you quoted....I am a fan of boxing and Floyd is the best I have ever seen...thus he is my favorite fighter but I did have an interaction with him and while he was great to his fans by staying 2 hours after the press conference to sign all their autographs and taking all those pictures, I did find him to be a bit of a d1ck. I can separate the two. Person from fighter.

Comment

Nobody here has justified the headbutts, the one that costed a point I think Everybody is in agreement that it was low, but Justice was served once the ref took the point from Ortiz.

Problem I have, is fan boys tend you use the headbutt as an excuse for Floyds actions, I mean even Big George is disgusted at Floyd... and when you have people who do provide rules and outline that the way he won may have been illegal, and its in black and white in front of you.
            Still we bring up headbutts to justfiy it which clearly tells me that deep down even Mayweather supporters know.
            What you fail to grasp is this of there was no headbutt then I'm a 100% sure then there would have been no left right combo at the end of the 4th rd plain and simple. Ortiz threw the headbutt he left his hands down and Cortez said lets go after they been in there neutral corner. ortiz looked at Cortez after he already got hit with the left and seen Joe didn't do anything its his fault. They was there to fight get over it.

Comment

Justice was served, point was deducted and the fight had re-started. People were complaining about Cortez in the past about his activity with the fighters. In the HBO replay it showed him signaling them to box. Ortiz went to apologize for the umpteenth time, again. If you notice, Floyd kept his hands at his chest while Ortiz kept his guard down. A half-ass hug by both fighters meant nothing more than the night ending for Ortiz.

I'm glad big george has an opinion like the rest of us. He sees it and says it gives him an upset stomach. Keith Kizer saw it and stated everything that transpired was legal, except for Ortiz's headbutt. You know, the infraction that led him into losing composure, and ultimately, the fight.

The only thing clear about any of this is that you can't get over it. Fight clean, protect yourselves at all times and keep your hands up. These are all rules that Ortiz not only forgot to follow, but broke during the fight.

Comment

The post was meant for you...you have no objectivity and you make nonsensical arguments. Tito is a fan of Ortiz and of course he is biased. You make it your business to hate on Mayweather. You can look at the fourth round and think that Ortiz was out landing Floyd? Are you out of your mind?

Now as to my post about Floyd that you quoted....I am a fan of boxing and Floyd is the best I have ever seen...thus he is my favorite fighter but I did have an interaction with him and while he was great to his fans by staying 2 hours after the press conference to sign all their autographs and taking all those pictures, I did find him to be a bit of a d1ck. I can separate the two. Person from fighter.
                who is saying he out landed him in the fourth round? I am simply pointing out the flaws in your story and HBOs story regarding how the fight went and what really went on during the fight.

You can say what you will if you call me a hater I must be a hater, but in time you will see that its not just Floyd who will get called out when I see something ****ed up, it just so happens that right Now the Floyd fight ended the way it did, even if it wasnt Mayweather, I still would have been on the same sheet of music kid.

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                What you fail to grasp is this of there was no headbutt then I'm a 100% sure then there would have been no left right combo at the end of the 4th rd plain and simple. Ortiz threw the headbutt he left his hands down and Cortez said lets go after they been in there neutral corner. ortiz looked at Cortez after he already got hit with the left and seen Joe didn't do anything its his fault. They was there to fight get over it.
                There would have been a cheap shot somewhere in the fight, Floyd has priors.

Comment

There would have been a cheap shot somewhere in the fight, Floyd has priors.
                  As does Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Justice was served, point was deducted and the fight had re-started. People were complaining about Cortez in the past about his activity with the fighters. In the HBO replay it showed him signaling them to box. Ortiz went to apologize for the umpteenth time, again. If you notice, Floyd kept his hands at his chest while Ortiz kept his guard down. A half-ass hug by both fighters meant nothing more than the night ending for Ortiz.

I'm glad big george has an opinion like the rest of us. He sees it and says it gives him an upset stomach. Keith Kizer saw it and stated everything that transpired was legal, except for Ortiz's headbutt. You know, the infraction that led him into losing composure, and ultimately, the fight.

The only thing clear about any of this is that you can't get over it. Fight clean, protect yourselves at all times and keep your hands up. These are all rules that Ortiz not only forgot to follow, but broke during the fight.
                    Keiith Kaizer, and Joe Cortez work together, Floyd is a resident from that state, Cortez lost his mother the same day, Kaizer as well is guilty for sweeping this **** under the rug and not enforcing the rules.

again I have posted the rules the acts that consitute fouls in the sport of boxing and Floyds sucker punch is listed, described to the Tee, as a foul.
                    like it or not, people will never view this win as legit.... I am sorry but its just the way it is, The *****s will we already know that...

Comment

Keiith Kaizer, and Joe Cortez work together, Floyd is a resident from that state, Cortez lost his mother the same day, Kaizer as well is guilty for sweeping this **** under the rug and not enforcing the rules.

again I have posted the rules the acts that consitute fouls in the sport of boxing and Floyds sucker punch is listed, described to the Tee, as a foul.
                      like it or not, people will never view this win as legit.... I am sorry but its just the way it is, The *****s will we already know that...
                      yeah, i've seen your thread. I highlight 2, maybe 3 rules that Ortiz broke and you never replied to them. either way, it's a win for Mayweather, a loss for Ortiz and another cry about it from you.

Have at it, champ

Comment

Working...
                      X