No announcement yet.

Is Rau'shee Warren legit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rau'shee Warren legit?

I mean, if he turned pro, how would he do? This is his third time going to the Olympics.

This is my second or third thread about this guy in this forum. I really like watching him fight. His style is fun to watch.

On the mits:

Have you seen him on World Series Boxing? He's been killing it.. No head gear, 5 rounds, professional scoring.

Comment

^I've seen some footage.

In an interview with Elie Seckbach, he said that he will turn pro after the 2011 Olympics.

Comment

He's getting a salary under WSB and able to compete in the Olympics, I wouldnt go pro ATM either.

he made Gary Russell JR look slow in there amateur bout.
        Part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdmKBR9xRic

Comment

is very talented, I really like him. but the major competitions shrinks

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
            He's getting a salary under WSB and able to compete in the Olympics, I wouldnt go pro ATM either.

he made Gary Russell JR look slow in there amateur bout.
            Part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdmKBR9xRic
            thats not russell jr. thats his brother. and the guy is legit.

Comment

damn good fix, didnt know that

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                I mean, if he turned pro, how would he do? This is his third time going to the Olympics.

This is my second or third thread about this guy in this forum. I really like watching him fight. His style is fun to watch.

On the mits:
                Raushee Warren is lucky that my son had a carrer ending shoulder surgery or he wouldn't be the olympian. Hector Luna was a a verge of greatness winning 2009 National Jr Olympic title with ease. He hit as hard as Light welter to welter in a fly wieght frame. Warren had no compeiton at the Trials my son beat all those guys he fought with ease. The only one he didn't fight was Russell. He acomplished the National title with 40 fights and only 3 years of boxing won Ringside with only 2 years of boxing. Warren god was looking out for you and he took out your hardest competion, he would have been a nightmare for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Raushee Warren is lucky that my son had a carrer ending shoulder surgery or he wouldn't be the olympian. Hector Luna was a a verge of greatness winning 2009 National Jr Olympic title with ease. He hit as hard as Light welter to welter in a fly wieght frame. Warren had no compeiton at the Trials my son beat all those guys he fought with ease. The only one he didn't fight was Russell. He acomplished the National title with 40 fights and only 3 years of boxing won Ringside with only 2 years of boxing. Warren god was looking out for you and he took out your hardest competion, he would have been a nightmare for you.
                  what happened to his shoulder??

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    what happened to his shoulder??
                    He dislocated it running away from Rau'shee Warren!!

Comment

Working...
                    X