Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: Cotto is better than Pacquiao Manny aint ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Rog, then why hasn't that record-setting prizefight between your nephew and Manny happened yet? Wake me when you guys are ready to do real business.

It's real late in the game, but I, like everyone else, would be willing to shell out some bucks to watch those two fight. Such a disappointment....

Comment

he madddddddd
      lol

prove it.. fight manny then

*silence*

Comment

Cotto beats Martinez so Manny sucks? WTF?

Comment

I rather the Mayweathers not speak like this. I pick Floyd over Manny, but since it will be this is so easy and many have Paq on a pedestal, why not just give him half the purse and beat him up infront the entire world and shut up ppl for good as to whom is better?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
            Cotto beats Martinez so Manny sucks? WTF?
            Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. Why even bring up Manny if you know there is no shot for your son to fight him? I understand saying Miguel name since I know Floyd wants that 160 belt....

Comment

As crazy as it sounds this seem like an early spin story. Almost like we(the mayweathers) feel cotto is better than manny so if we're going to work with top rank we'd make that sacrifice for cotto as opposed to manny.

Comment

Didn't manny get cotto down to 147 to fight for the 154 belt lol ??? Well thinking about it wasn't every fighter pac fought weight drained or a damaged good coming from a loss lol

Comment

Roger is still Alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    I'm guessing he forgot that Pacquiao already fought Cotto
                    Seeing that they fought under then EXACT same circumstances & its been said that Floyd beat a drained zombie in Canelo, should it be said that Pac only beat a drain zombie version of Cotto??

Comment

"Pacquiao will never win a title at 160lbs"...sounds kind of strange, does he know something we dont know cause last time i checked his nephew didnt won a MW title either or do he got inside information that May is targeting a MW-strap too? Cause by his logic Floyd aint **** too cause he never won/never will win a MW-title...

Comment

Working...
                      X