Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hold up with Mayweather-Khan???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
    Amir Khan cocaine investigation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV2S6z8ecg4
    He wasn't busted for cocaine. The Sun magazine, UK tabloid, ran a story that some stripper girl said she slept with Khan in October and did coke with him. It's from The Sun so yeah. If there was a real police investigation it would be all over legitimate sports media. Google Amir Khan and Coke and you'll find nothing but The Sun story.

Comment

Hey who knows maybe it's not Khan that would be a swerve after all this time.

Comment

Put Broner-Maidana II on the undercard and this PPV becomes pretty appealing.

Comment

Honestly....let them hold it up all they want. This is something nobody wants to hear anyways except Khans biggest supporters they're loving this ****. But the rest of us are praying for anybody else...lara a cotto rematch if he beats Martinez fking anybody else that at least has a 20% chance please boxing Gods. Khan was constantly on the edge of being knocked the fk out, and got up on spaguetti legs from a lightweights punch he has done 0 to deserve the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
            Looks like he's focusing on his GF and their baby for now. Only thing I see tearing him away from that is a Mayweather fight

Comment

Let's just hope the idea was cancelled and a better opponent will get Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                Only way Maidana fights on that card is if he's fighting Floyd.

Comment

He's not fighting Khan, is the reason.

Comment

I would give major props if Floyd actually decided to fight Erislandy Lara instead, boxing public wouldn't really know him but I think boxing's main stream media could hype it up well. I hope he chooses Marcos Maidana or hell, Lucas Matthysse. I'm just not interested in Amir Khan, put him on the undercard against someone credible then if he wins impressively, let him fight "Money".

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
                      I would give major props if Floyd actually decided to fight Erislandy Lara instead, boxing public wouldn't really know him but I think boxing's main stream media could hype it up well. I hope he chooses Marcos Maidana or hell, Lucas Matthysse. I'm just not interested in Amir Khan, put him on the undercard against someone credible then if he wins impressively, let him fight "Money".
                      I also seriously think Mayweather vs. Mundine would do well just because Mundine is a former NRL player and he's an interesting story. Hell I would be happy with Jermell Charlo getting the fight because if Jermall beats Molina it's an interesting build-up with his twin winning a title against a good veteran champion and Jermell going to take on the big dog in "Money" Mayweather. Just no KHAN! For f'n sakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X