Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Hearns vs Paul Williams at 147lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
    Guess the forum is full of ******s stuck in the past .

No way in hell tommy ko's paul if anything Hearns would get koed .

Paul williams = Big heart and tough chin

Tommy hearns = mediocre heart and glass jaw
    wow, what a load of crap. do you know anything at all about anything? mong

Comment

Hitman decapitates Paul Williams in 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        Tommy by murder

put a no-defense having target in front of Hearns and it will get ugly quick...i dont even see that fight going past 4 rounds
        it would go past 4 just based on the fact that paul williams can take a shot. Williams activity would give hearns SOME trouble. But i dont see how it could go past 12. I dont think Williams could withstand the punishment for too long after 6

Comment

If Tommy can hit him, and Paul is very hittable, it will be Duran/Hearns 2, only this time the victim would be a tall guy.

Now Hearns vs Trinidad @ 147 would be a war!

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
            If Tommy can hit him, and Paul is very hittable, it will be Duran/Hearns 2, only this time the victim would be a tall guy.

Are you serious!?!?!?!? If Trinidad couldn't figure out how to deal with De la Hoya jab what is really gonna do with Hearns jab? The combos Hearns threw off his jab were things of beauty. Trinidad wouldn't last long IMO and I was a big Trinidad fan.

Comment

Hearns will pound Paul Williams short,like Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Are you serious!?!?!?!? If Trinidad couldn't figure out how to deal with De la Hoya jab what is really gonna do with Hearns jab? The combos Hearns threw off his jab were things of beauty. Trinidad wouldn't last long IMO and I was a big Trinidad fan.
                DLH ran like a b*tch the whole fight. Tito prepared for a fight, not a marathon. And yet he won. DLH was running for his life from round 1 on.

Hearns never really b*tched against anyone, not even Hagler.

Tito would come to fight. And you better believe Hearns would come to fight.

I think it would be an awesome fight. Same as DLH/Leonard, and Vargas/Duran @147. Awesome, awesome.

Vargas/Duran or Mayorga/Duran ooooh awesome ****

Comment

I like Tommy to beat Williams at this weight..but I'm pretty biased on this though.

Comment

I'd rather see Trinidad vs.Pipino Cuevas @ 147.

Comment

DLH ran like a b*tch the whole fight. Tito prepared for a fight, not a marathon. And yet he won. DLH was running for his life from round 1 on.

Hearns never really b*tched against anyone, not even Hagler.

Tito would come to fight. And you better believe Hearns would come to fight.

I think it would be an awesome fight. Same as DLH/Leonard, and Vargas/Duran @147. Awesome, awesome.

Vargas/Duran or Mayorga/Duran ooooh awesome ****
                      Come on man!! De la Hoya did run but it was not the whole fight. IMO De la Hoya ran the last 4 rounds maybe 5. But even if you say 5 rounds he won the first 7 round by outboxing Tito starting with the jab. IMO Hearns jab is way better than De la Hoya jab. In those 7 rounds Tito didn't figure out how to get around the jab.

Leonard would beat the **** out of De la Hoya!!

Comment

Working...
                      X