Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Blacks vs Other Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've worked in an auto parts for six years in a really rough neighborhood down here in Miami. We have all type's of customer's, Russian, Bahamian, Brazilian, Mexican, Cuban etc, etc. But for some reason, the African American customer's who give us the hardest time, obviously not all of them but maybe about 70%. We get *******'s of every race but some black's just carry this chip on their shoulder and they can be impossible to deal with sometimes.

Oh, and Bahamian's are the coolest dude's out. Some of our Bahamian customer's bring us cases of Kalik every time they stop by.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      lol @ this conspiracy theory. yeah, my goal is to divide all the black people to make it easier for me to conquer them. LOL.

What I said was the truth. It wasn't just something I made up at the spur of the moment. It's something that I see everyday. I play basketball often and I meet a lot of black people, but I never meet the kind of rude and ignorant black people that I see in the states. This is just the truth.

My personal theory is that American Black people don't have a strong culture. They are still trying to develop their culture because they really didn't have one for about 300 years. While Africans have centuries of rooted culture which makes them a lot more respectful towards others and also a lot more educated. This is my view on the matter.
      WOW. So let me guess. A African American dunked on you, talked some ****, and you got your pu.ssy hurt. How far off am I, twinkle toes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        WOW. So let me guess. A African American dunked on you, talked some ****, and you got your pu.ssy hurt. How far off am I, twinkle toes?
        no african american ever dunked on me but a lot of AFRICANS and Black-Canadians have crossed me over a couple of times. No African-American ever did anything wrong to me ever.

This is just an observation of mine.

Comment

no african american ever dunked on me but a lot of AFRICANS and Black-Canadians have crossed me over a couple of times. No African-American ever did anything wrong to me ever.

You couldn't handle the rock against Iraqi refugees let alone some hood *****hs with swag.

Comment

I never laughed so hard at a post before

Comment

Ohhhh, so this was a an observation based on ignorance? Well, by all mean's, keep pounding away at the keyboard, champ. I mean, god forbid you actually having to interact with a honest to goodness African American, and having your "observation's" turned on your head.

Comment

i joke about being afraid of blacks, but i am a little intimidated sometimes. then i realize i am not racist or prejudice, i am just a fat sissy.

i admire black people or anyone who is different than me really. sometimes i wish i was a black rapper.

watching gangsta movies like boyz n the hood and rap videos used to make me scared of blacks, but now i watch and take notes to get hip and learn about another culture.

watching family matters, the cosby show, and obama speeches has almost rid my fear of black people, but hasn't made me any cooler.

i am fat so i want to be like the white notorious b.i.g, not the white norbit.

it's all about rap videos and the big black booties. getting into black porrn too. especially black guys with asian chicks. i love asian girls and i sometimes wish i was black with an 11 incher. so i just can't possibly lose with that scenario.

and i hate racism.

ts is a good guy. he's not a racist and i think he just wants to make sense of what he doesn't quite understand. i been there, but i am making progress and i will someday be the coolest obese white guy u ever seen and that includes butterbean and tank abbott.

Comment

Actually, American blacks are superior to other blacks due to the fact many were bred for work during slavery.

Comment

My personal theory is that American Black people don't have a strong culture. They are still trying to develop their culture because they really didn't have one for about 300 years. While Africans have centuries of rooted culture which makes them a lot more respectful towards others and also a lot more educated. This is my view on the matter.

White people and non-black minorities can look back to a country of origin, but African Americans can't do that. They can point to West Africa, but what cultures and traditions were they allowed to carry on during slavery. Black Americans really were raped and stripped of their own culture.

But that's a totally different topic and I don't think that proves you're original point because I don't see how your first point was even valid.

Back to the topic, I believe you are picking and choosing negative black role-models as an example. These illiterate, so-called rappers and blacks who are rude to you do not represent the entire African American community. Just like Britney Spears. She doesn't represent white people and if you assume she did, you would think white Americans are the trashiest people on the planet compared to white Europeans.

Speaking of Africans, they are just like anyone else. Sure, most of them are great people and very polite, but I met some who are loud, rude, totally obnoxious and have a condescending attitude towards African Americans, but they suck up to white people. And I used to work with some who didn't brush their teeth and they ****ing stank. Then I met other Africans who shower twice a day and never, ever wear the same clothes two days in a row.

But like I said, you can pick and choose which examples you want to represent a race of people.

Comment

I want to know why American Black people are so much different from the rest of the black people in the rest of the world. Whenever I hear an american black person talk, they seem to be so incoherent and seem to just talk gibberish and repeat words, and act all arrogant and classless. While black people from Africa, Europe and here in Canada, seem to be a lot more articulate and carry themselves with a lot more class, dignity, and humility than their American versions.

Why is it that America with all their great facilities and economy, seems to produce the most ignorant version of black people in the world.
                      First off, this is a generalization that doesn't even deserve a response honestly. Second, even if this were true, what your doing is comparing a small educated immigrant population, to a larger native one. Immigration tends to be a selective process where we take the cream of the crop, and African immigrants are the most educated ethnic group in the country.

http://minneafrica.wordpress.com/200...us-pass-it-on/

Comment

Working...
                      X