X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    this is straight bs. He's not struggling to read like he doesnt know what the word is. He's struggling to read it in format in a public speaking forum. Im in college and I had a class where we had to read a bunch of stuff for a commercial in a 10sec spot and nearly all the class had to do it 100 times. Im educated and that stuff that CTG was saying would be hard to do at normal speed in one or even a few takes.

If youve watched any kinda outakes you will see that this goes on all the time even from people who do this for a living. People are just followers and want to hate just to hate. They know theyve seen a million stories about people having to do stuff over a million times including these same breakfast club cats and they do it for a living. Alot of people can read well but will be nervous as hell if you tell them to read in front of the class. 80% of the people clowning on here are the same way. You dont want any part of being put on the spot and having to read in public but you will clown all day if its someone else.

Furthermore, lets say it is true. So what. Thats even more impressive. That he came this far without being able to read well. If you heard this story on ESPN about some athlete then you would stand up and applaud but because its Floyd, you rather clown like it means something. Give me his reading ability and bank account over any great reader who is struggling to survive. He made it, no matter how much yall crab in the barrell type cats hate to admit it

I guess I'm more gifted than you and your classmates then. Besides, Floyd obviously doesn't have a phobia when it comes to doing things out in the public.

Comment

• I had noticed this about Floyd a long time ago because he tries really hard to sound smart but always ends up sounding like a dumb ass. I'm glad he's been exposed and I hope more comes out because it's freaking hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by BootyDew

lmfaaaooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

join the cause

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
            lmfaaaooooooooooooooooo
            to-to-to-today Jr

Comment

join the cause
              Keep these coming bro, they're great!

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Good looking out man, im gonna peep that.

College is all about money and brainwashing, its a load of bull, this is why I agree with those who support Trade schools, at least you will be able to excel in something and get a job, most college students get a degree in a certain field and don't work in that field.

My friend didn't have the money or grades to get into a university so he went to a Junior college after high school for mechanics and automotive detailing and he makes six figures working on cars in Europe, they had a great automotive program there. The JC he went to had a automotive program where they would fix up cars, dealerships would donate brand new Corvettes, camaros, Subaraus, Mustangs etc and they would fix them up and modify them with upgrades.

Here is a guy who grew up in the ghetto and now he is working in Europe pimping out rides and living the life and never went to a university.
                That's an awesome story about your friend.

College is more like an ID card that may help people get into the corporate building. Even though that building has no use for most of the things learned in college. I know of very few people who work in the field of their major.

I think trade schools are better. But in many ways I don't like trade schools either, because me personally, I don't like situations where everyone is easily learning the same thing. It's like going to a clone factory. I tell people I know to try and learn things on their own, that way their education and skills are a lot more customised/unique.

But yeah, at least with trade schools, you leave with an actual SKILL. Rather than nothing at all besides knowing how to rant with papers.

Comment

to-to-to-today Jr
                  somebody please do a gif of that scene and photoshop 50s face on sandler and the fat kid with floyd lmfaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post

move it along.

you're done.
                    You mad like the cops?

Comment

• lol at flowmoes defending this.

floyd can behead an american on video with an ISIS agent and flowmoes like radioraheem and DLT will defend it.

"its quite obvious floyd was mind controlled by dick cheney and the illuminati in conjunction with 50cent and the trilateral commission and the bildergerg group. its a manchurian candidate type situ aye tion i mean its a beheading, at least he didnt suffer. much. he cant read doe."

they will defend anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X