Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Looks To Separate Himself From The Pack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Looks To Separate Himself From The Pack

By Jake Donovan - It’s tough to separate yourself from the pack in an era of splintered titles. It’s even tougher when the alphabet version of the title you own is shared by two other fighters.

Still, Gennady Golovkin marches on with the intent of leaving his mark in the middleweight division. [Click Here To Read More]

Delighted to see this is on boxnation like watching Gennady but his resume so far is ridiculous.Im just rating him on his brillant amateur career who knows what might happens when he steps up.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
      By Jake Donovan - It’s tough to separate yourself from the pack in an era of splintered titles. It’s even tougher when the alphabet version of the title you own is shared by two other fighters.

Still, Gennady Golovkin marches on with the intent of leaving his mark in the middleweight division. [Click Here To Read More]
      Great article Jake but 1 correction. You listed N'jikam as the WBA Interm Champ. After ducking Golovkin for around 2 years the WBA was finally going to force the fight so N'jikam ropped the WBA Interm belt rather than face Golovkin. He then backed out of a Pirog fight and faced Bursak in a fight that was for the WBO Interm belt for no reason whatsoever. Hassan must have a sore mouth.

Comment

I like Golovkin hes a big puncher. But he has to fight better opponents and not some japonese guy with a 19-9 record!!

Comment

you dont teach power

golovkin will be in every fight he's ever in at MW. even if he's losing every round he's still got a cannon in his hand. that's a breath of fresh air.

heavy heavy hands on that kid. very clearly an experienced boxer as well. everybody knows about what he was able to accomplish in the amateurs. he behaves like he's been in the gym and in the ring since he was a child.

it's not going to be easy to win a decision against a flashy guy like martinez with american scoring unless he's able to really take it to him, and i think he can

i'd pick golovkin to stop martinez
          IF he steps up a few times (and not just once,) before he fights him

Comment

I wanna see Sturm vs. Golovkin

Comment

I read a tweet from a boxer that he was at big bear and is a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                I like Golovkin hes a big puncher. But he has to fight better opponents and not some japonese guy with a 19-9 record!!
                My thoughts exactly. Love his power, but he can't separate himself from the pack by fighting one cupcake after another. Fight Pirog if nobody else will fight, since he says nobody will fight him either

Comment

Golovkin is coming for the title.

Almost feel bad for his next victim.

Comment

Working...
                  X