No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Pac-Marquez 24/7 will be shown on CNN"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
    LOL floyd is back that is great for boxing, your hero is fighting JMM the guy he duck for 3 years (koncz words) at WW because now JMM don't have a chance and floyd is fighting the #2 WW in the world!! who is the face of boxing??
    Manny fought Cotto, Margarito, Clottey who Floyd never fought. Don't play the "ducking" game as a Floyd fan you'll lose every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Manny fought Cotto, Margarito, Clottey who Floyd never fought. Don't play the "ducking" game as a Floyd fan you'll lose every time.
      Cotto: too green for floyd (Arum) damage good
      Clottey: nobody
      Margarito: the cheater

LOL......

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        You guys are such massive haters that because its MANNY on CNN you guys can't even realize this is great for boxing.
        no has nothing to do with manny..if it was floyd,or anyone else i just dont see the connection to cnn viewers and boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by I am God View Post
          no has nothing to do with manny..if it was floyd,or anyone else i just dont see the connection to cnn viewers and boxing fans
          Its a global channel. The connection is INTRODUCING new fans, how can you sport get bigger if no one new doesn't see it? WTF, do you guys not get the term of "Exposure" and expanding your brand. That's how you do it, you get people who wouldn't watch it otherwise to turn their heads, you do that by putting it a global channel that isn't familiar with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
            Cotto: too green for floyd (Arum) damage good
            Clottey: nobody
            Margarito: the cheater

LOL......
            *sigh*

Cotto was too green then Floyd was too scared, essentially admitting he would only fight guys when they aren't a threat to him which is why he is facing Ortiz now.

Clottey is a nobody, fine I'll keep that excuse as to why Manny didn't fight Foreman or Williams then, they are nobodies.

Floyd had the chance to fight Marg for 8 million and turned it down to fight a 11 loss fighter in Baldomir. This was before he was cheating use a new excuse to keep Floyds dick in your mouth please.

Comment

Working...
            X