No announcement yet.

Floyd beats khan, ortiz, pac coming off layoff....easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd beats khan, ortiz, pac coming off layoff....easy

There is nothing special about these fighters except their fans and followers. I give Ortiz a better chance at beating Floyd based off what little skills he has and his size over Pac and Khan any day. Khan chances of beating floyd are slimmer then the three. He's only looked good against Paulie and juda, two fighters that have never ruled any division.

Khan & Pac both fight the same way, just wild punches that are more pushing then punching. I've never like the way they threw their combinations in such careless fashion. I believe floyd skill level is beyond there's at this moment in time.

They'll probably be on floyds level when he is in his 40's and timing is off, until then they'll avoid the drug test to keep from fighting.

Really? Okay. be happy.

Comment

BLASPHEMI!!

Comment

I just gotta say, if he beats all 3 in a row with ease, the man's legacy can never be questioned by anybody for as long as he lives.

Comment

Nothing special about them, thats why he accuses them of taking steroids.

Comment

i was sure two years ago,now i am not,he got caught by Mosley who is not a great finisher,Ortiz is if Floyd gets caught the fight is over,if this goes over 5 rounds Floyd dominates a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I just gotta say, if he beats all 3 in a row with ease, the man's legacy can never be questioned by anybody for as long as he lives.
              Some will try to do it anyways

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Some will try to do it anyways
                Idiotic topic creator said that these fighters are chumpions and nothing special. So if thats true why give credit? Or is it because the topic creator doesn't know what the fudge he is talking about and should stick with mma? The idiot topic creator who is clearly a ***** is already taking credit away from floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Idiotic topic creator said that these fighters are chumpions and nothing special. So if thats true why give credit? Or is it because the topic creator doesn't know what the fudge he is talking about and should stick with mma? The idiot topic creator who is clearly a ***** is already taking credit away from floyd.
                  They're all good fighters. Khan seems to appear to be a future star in the sport with the fastest hands around the division and good power. Ortiz is also a good fighter and will weigh around the same as Baldomir did against Floyd but more relentless and more power.
                  Then I don't have to even talk about Pacquiao, but all these fighters have their flaws technically, but Mayweather is one of the few who can exploit it.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    Yeah, the OP is talking out of his ass obviously and not knowing he himself is already discrediting Floyd.

Reminds me of idiot Roach who always discredits Manny's opponents; Oscar can't pull the trigger, Hatton was never that good, Cotto is damaged goods, ect.

Comment

Working...
                    X