Here's why I RESPECT Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James78 View Post
    My god you are dumb.
    Because I posted something you don't agree on? Good logic there kiddo.

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
    I always laugh at your idiotic posts too.
    Read above.

Seriously this is what's funny about Cotto stans. They make him into something he's not. Dude ain't classy nor none of that. It's like me saying DLH(my AT fav boxer) has so much class when he really doesn't.

If you want to look at classy, Wlad is the definition of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Read above.

Seriously this is what's funny about Cotto stans. They make him into something he's not. Dude ain't classy nor none of that. It's like me saying DLH(my AT fav boxer) has so much class when he really doesn't.

Cotto isn't classy?

Comment

Only a faggot cocksucker wouldn't respect Cotto.

Yea I started laughing my ass off when I read that shit.

Cotto is a product of hype from his nationalistic fanatics. They make him out to be into something he's not.
        Oh hey.

Comment

Cotto is a product of hype from his nationalistic fanatics. They make him out to be into something he's not.
          Can you name me the fighters he should have fought to gain your "respect"? Not saying his the best around but I would love to read your logic.

Comment

I respect him because he knows he's going to take life altering beatings and he goes at it anyways..

Comment

This thread is as ghey as Miguel's waxed eyebrows.

TBH he deserves no respect for what he's done at JMW, he's living off his name now and holding a belt hostage. JWW and WW yes, JMW no.

Comment

Cotto is a b-level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                  Cotto is a b-level fighter.
                  Then why does Pac need a CW against him or NO fight ?

Comment

Read above.

Nope, because it was a dumb statement, i therefore deduced it was from a dumb man. The fact that you think that just confirms for me that you dont know much about the sport. Stop trying to be controversial for the sake of it, i know youre trying to come across like a person who knows more about boxing than most but youre trying too hard and failing miserably.

Comment

Yea I started laughing my ass off when I read that shit.

LOL What do you have against Cotto? I thought you were a fan yourself. Not that I care, and you seem to have real issues with dismissing his followers ..but then you encourage fighters like Margarito whose rise to the top is sketchy at best, while his most prominent wins can now be ruled questionable. So the man respects Cotto, why the hate?
                      It takes alot to get me irritated, so I hope you don't get off on trolling posters like myself because I'm simply inquiring now. What is there not to respect about a throwback fighter like Miguel!?

Comment

Working...
                      X