Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round will Pacman say "Damn, that hurts" from cotto's liver shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
    EXACTLY, I think pacman is a very good, exciting fighter. I just have issues with many fans/media making it seem like he is invincible when he has shown signs of being hurt but fighters don't take advantage of it. Is cotto or pacman perfect? No, their records/fights show that they are not. Does pacman give cotto trouble? Yes, but i'm hoping that cotto's experience with very good fighters will help him. Heck, i may be 200% wrong. At least i say it.
    you know what? i can talk all day how great pac and cotto is and how they will present trouble to each other. but still, i cant predict whos gonna win

Comment

Do you think hatton can beat margarito, mosley or clottey?
      as of today, absolutly not. in 2005 at 140, he may have stood a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        you know what? i can talk all day how great pac and cotto is and how they will present trouble to each other. but still, i cant predict whos gonna win
        Me too ! I like cotto based on the fighters he has faced but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          as of today, absolutly not. in 2005 at 140, he may have stood a good chance.
          huh?? What do you mean? I'm talking about hatton before he fought pacman.

Comment

Cotto is a good fighter and so is Pacman. They both have positives and negatives and will show it on 11/14/09. Pacman has been through some wars with lighter fighters and cotto has been in wars with welterweights. I hope it's a good fight that can lead to a rematch and maybe a 3rd fight. No matter what is said about cotto, he fights them all. He might not call fighters out, but he fights them. He should get credit for that.

Comment

I say 4th round. Not saying cotto is going to KO pacman but Pacman has NEVER, EVER been hit with the liver punch that cotto will hit him. If you watch many of Pacman's fights you'll see him get tagged with shots that move him but no power behind the punches. Marquez rocked him silly in second fight but marquez did not follow up. Cotto has been hit by Margarito, Clottey, 2 big fighters, way bigger than any pacman opponent. I hope the odds against cotto go past 4-1, i need to win some money.
              I doubt Pac will take Cotto's body shots... I wonder how Cotto take the "Manila Ice" i heard it could take out an middle weight fighters that Hatton took in his last fight...

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                I doubt Pac will take Cotto's body shots... I wonder how Cotto take the "Manila Ice" i heard it could take out an middle weight fighters that Hatton took in his last fight...
                Cotto has very good defense and way better jab than pacman. After seeing cotto take clottey's punches and mosley's punches and play with a fast fighter like Judah, i think cotto will be ok.

Comment

I haven't seen Cotto doing near enough body shots of late infact it was one of the huge factors in the Margaritto fight he just didn't go to the body. But erm if he actually does vs Pacman it will be as soon as he lands one which round that is no one knows

Comment

You mean Ricky"overrated/hyped" Hatton? Have you seen his resume? I think Pacman needs to keep that off his resume. I think JENNINGS would KO Hatton in less than 5rds.
                    I love how you tell people not to nuthug YET this reply screams of you tugging on some testes.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                      I haven't seen Cotto doing near enough body shots of late infact it was one of the huge factors in the Margaritto fight he just didn't go to the body. But erm if he actually does vs Pacman it will be as soon as he lands one which round that is no one knows
                      I actually think the level of competition and his weight at 146-147 PREVENTED HIM from going to body lately. I'm one who is glad he is at 145, i think he'll be more quicker and will love 145.

Comment

Working...
                      X