Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quit cryin Ortiz! Call out Briggs, Miller, Mansour, Stiverne, etc!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit cryin Ortiz! Call out Briggs, Miller, Mansour, Stiverne, etc!

Ortiz is crying that he can't get a fight.

Its hard for me to believe that guys like Briggs, Miller, Mansour, and Stiverne would duck Ortiz, those guys are always calling out the entire HW division.

Ortiz cheery picks who he is gonna call out, guys he thinks he can beat. Then he calls the entire HW division *******.

Takam and Ustinov ducked him!
    Who are they!
    Who can they beat anyway?

Quit trying to beat up the easy pugs Ortiz!

Stiverne would've been a good fight if his chin isn't cracked from the beating Wilder put on him..

Comment

Luis Ortiz has a fight set for 11/12 & 12/10 after those fight lets see who he fights

Comment

cause why would he be interested in them guys. hes getting old, time for bum squad, bodybuilder or robot to give him a shot

Comment

Give Big Baby a call

As for Luis Ortiz, he states - "No, I don't respect him. I just don't. People say,'oh he knocked out Bryant Jennings.' Who the hell is Bryant Jennings? He has no pop but he has tremendous conditioning . So I give him credit where it's due but he's never been hit by a solid punch from a really good guy before." --
          Source: http://www.boxingscene.com/jarrell-m...iz-too--105043

Comment

Big Baby? Ortiz would say he has nothing to gain and too much to lose. lol

Ortiz cherry picks victims, next victim is Malik Scott, this ia after Takam and Ustinov - two below average fighters - ducked Ortiz.

If Ortiz tried to fight a real fighter, instead of Takam, Ustinov, and Scott, he might get some credibility.

People buy into the "KING KONG" GARBAGE, thats why all the fanboys love Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post
              Ortiz is crying that he can't get a fight.

Its hard for me to believe that guys like Briggs, Miller, Mansour, and Stiverne would duck Ortiz, those guys are always calling out the entire HW division.

Ortiz cheery picks who he is gonna call out, guys he thinks he can beat. Then he calls the entire HW division *******.

Takam and Ustinov ducked him!
              Who are they!
              Who can they beat anyway?

Quit trying to beat up the easy pugs Ortiz!
              He should want to fight guys ranked as high or higher than himself. Fighting any of those 3 mediocre heavyweights especially washed up Briggs does nothing for his career. Miller would be a good opponent if he could get that fight. Maybe he tried to fight Miller and Miller turned him down. Who knows? Fighting the best fighters possible is rare these days and maybe Ortiz is just a big talker who doesn't want to walk the walk.

Comment

A talented guy is chasing the best fighters and people want to dump on him, asking why he won't fight a bunch of nobodies. Figures.
                He's not pulling a David Haye where he's avoiding top comp. Nobody on his level wants to fight him.

Comment

Stiverne is fighting Povetkin

Comment

The guy smacked Thompson and Jennings around like they were amateurs. I've never seen Thompson make the face he made when he got knocked on his ass. It was complete humiliation.

Comment

Working...
                    X